Triggerbot And Rod aimbot

anhydrine

Social Credit
Triggerbot: when you look at a player you hit them you could customize the cps range of when it starts hitting and how long it takes for it before it starts hitting them.

Rod Aimbot: Basically Aimassist but it could start aim in 15blocks raidius and like double the speed of aimassist but it'll only attack with the rod

SUGGESTIONS?

DiscountedGames

Social Credit
triggerbot would make it more detectable but idk about rod aimbot cause you can just crank up aim assist and it’s basically the same thing

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Triggerbot: when you look at a player you hit them you could customize the cps range of when it starts hitting and how long it takes for it before it starts hitting them.
We already have this, it's called Kill Aura. Set your angle to be 30-60, and everything else you can edit to your own settings and it'll work just fine.

Rod Aimbot: Basically Aimassist but it could start aim in 15blocks raidius and like double the speed of aimassist but it'll only attack with the rod
This is a cool idea though. I think it would be better implemented if it worked like a macro; When you press the button the module is bound to, it would select the fishing rod, snap (or gradually adjust aim to) to your target (accounting for range/predicted movement), then cast the fishing rod; Switching off the fishing rod when the trajectory of the cast line no longer intersects the target or when the cast line makes contact with the target.

I've added this to our suggestions list. No comment on when/if this feature will make it into the client, but if the devs see it and like the idea it'll find it's way in eventually.

Thank you for your suggestions!

anhydrine

Social Credit
We already have this, it's called Kill Aura. Set your angle to be 30-60, and everything else you can edit to your own settings and it'll work just fine.

This is a cool idea though. I think it would be better implemented if it worked like a macro; When you press the button the module is bound to, it would select the fishing rod, snap (or gradually adjust aim to) to your target (accounting for range/predicted movement), then cast the fishing rod; Switching off the fishing rod when the trajectory of the cast line no longer intersects the target or when the cast line makes contact with the target.

I've added this to our suggestions list. No comment on when/if this feature will make it into the client, but if the devs see it and like the idea it'll find it's way in eventually.

I've added this to our suggestions list= Hurray

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18

Instead of just Rod AimBot make it just AimBot which is similar to AimAssist but more blatant with higher ranges and speeds, have the ability to be silent. This would be good for Rod AimBot and other games like cops and crims, and quake craft on hypixel or random minecraft gun games in general. Can be with item whitelist or all the time on left click or right click. Also have a feature to aim for the head or body or random, maybe a slider for chances between head or body.