to add/edit in VapeV3

Krokoow

Social Credit
Vape V3 has been officially announced.

After testing it on multiple servers / Game Mode / LegitHack and BlatantHack.
Some modules / hack missing (HitBox, WTap ect ...)

List:

• Including the TAB "Command"
  • readd the "Resolve"
  • SpoofPing / Name Command (Fake ping / Fake player with cape, skin and on the chat / tab)
  • The "SoundClick" in the autoclicker (Many asked)
  • Only sword in the KillAura settings
  • Misplace in the reach settings
  • Strafe Mod in the settings of Aim assist
  • Running while eating / drinking / item block in the keepsprint
  • Soup Item in the throwpot
  • Fly
  • Version 1.9.4 / 1.10.2 and others Version without Forge
And still full of other modules to add for the stable version

MeIsQuestionK

Social Credit
What I feel like it needs.

•NoFall/Checkpoint

•Swords and Axes for KA

•ComboMode and Misplace in reach.

•Breezily Bridge for Scaffold (Legit)

•A delay option for Auto-Armor

and will it be free if you have Vape V2?

(Heard that on a post once)

Krokoow

Social Credit
Vape V3 will be free for users who own Vape V2, it's like upgrading Vape V1 to Vape V2.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
  • We can't add resolve back, we had a lot of complaints about that. Hacking in minecraft is cool and all but ddosing other players is just plain old mean.
  • Adding a sound for the autoclicker might be possible but it would be hard to allow you guys to customize it, so it wouldn't really do much because in videos people will be able to call you out when they hear the same sound click clacking away.
  • We can definitely add an only sword/axes thing in the KA module but I'm surprised anyone even uses that hack.
  • A lot of people don't even know what misplace is so it's probably better just to leave it as is so people don't get confused.
  • Strafe actually speeds up and slows down how fast you move left and right so it's pretty detectable. Don't think it's going to make the cut for V3.
  • I'm not sure how detectable the running while eating thing is, but I think we might be able to add that (maybe as a different hack)
  • We can add soup to throwpot.
  • Not adding fly
  • We'll always work to make the hack available to as many versions as possible (within reason).

Shmoke

Social Credit
  • We can't add resolve back, we had a lot of complaints about that. Hacking in minecraft is cool and all but ddosing other players is just plain old mean.
  • Adding a sound for the autoclicker might be possible but it would be hard to allow you guys to customize it, so it wouldn't really do much because in videos people will be able to call you out when they hear the same sound click clacking away.
  • We can definitely add an only sword/axes thing in the KA module but I'm surprised anyone even uses that hack.
  • A lot of people don't even know what misplace is so it's probably better just to leave it as is so people don't get confused.
  • Strafe actually speeds up and slows down how fast you move left and right so it's pretty detectable. Don't think it's going to make the cut for V3.
  • I'm not sure how detectable the running while eating thing is, but I think we might be able to add that (maybe as a different hack)
  • Not adding fly
  • We'll always work to make the hack available to as many versions as possible (within reason).
NO PLEASE SO MANY PEOPLE USE MISPLACE AND DEPEND ON IT FOR HIGH PING USERS @Manthe PLEASE

anony

Social Credit
  • Not adding fly
These look like great improvements. I, however, was hoping that the refill setting in autoclicker was there since I used it loads on V2. (Allows autoclicking inside containers like inventory and chests)

Ocureal

Social Credit
Since vape v3 is in progress go ahead and add misplace, because you already have the code, and every1 is gonna keep asking for it, and if you want add Name Spoofer, like that's what every1 wants, they keep crying to us saying they want it.