timer module on hypixel

theangryplayer

Social Credit
I was experimenting on an alt account and decided to use timer at +1-2% just for some games like parkour and other movement games. only a few % increased speed can actually matter a lot in some games but obv this is considered a blatant module so I never use it on main. I played for about 30 minutes without getting banned and then increased it to +5% and got banned after about 5 minutes.

my question is: is increasing timer from +1% to +5% what got me banned, or is it inevitable that timer bans you even at 1%. Does toggling timer even for a few moments make it inevitable that you'll be banned? or could you toggle this module at low setting for a few minutes sometimes? trying to see if anyone has experience with this module before getting more accounts banned just for fun.

it seem like it would be really easy to detect which makes me wonder why it's even on vape, but obv it's a useful module if you could get away with it sometimes.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
up to 1.02x timer will probably be safe but i havent tested it on long period
it seem like it would be really easy to detect which makes me wonder why it's even on vape, but obv it's a useful module if you could get away with it sometimes.
you need to understand that vape isnt a hypixel dedicated ghost client, its made to use on everywhere so removing a feature from vape just because it is detected on hypixel isnt going to happen in my opinion, also having extra modules doesnt hurt nobody, you can just hide modules that you dont use