Throwpot/Refill keybinds don't works in game on Lunar Client

Jebostroj

Social Credit
Hey everyone, so I just bought Vape Lite for Lunar Soup. There's too many cheaters who use autosoup. I bought it for that purpose but I can't turn it on for whatever reason. When I try to turn on throwpot/refill I'm told to turn on the keybind ingame. When I click the keybind while ingame nothing happens
WgnSCkm.png

Can someone explain what's wrong with this? Thank you :)

Jebostroj

Social Credit
I hope I didn't buy client for nothing... I literally doesn't work. Keybinds don't work at all. Only on throwpot and refill. For only things I need the client for looool

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hey everyone, so I just bought Vape Lite for Lunar Soup. There's too many cheaters who use autosoup. I bought it for that purpose but I can't turn it on for whatever reason. When I try to turn on throwpot/refill I'm told to turn on the keybind ingame. When I click the keybind while ingame nothing happens
WgnSCkm.png

Can someone explain what's wrong with this? Thank you :)
The Dynamic mode prevents you from overheal issue. So if you don't loose at least 4 heart, the throwpot won't work.

To make the throwpot working regardless of your health set it to "Single".

Jebostroj

Social Credit
The Dynamic mode prevents you from overheal issue. So if you don't loose at least 4 heart, the throwpot won't work.

To make the throwpot working regardless of your health set it to "Single".
Thank you for that information but my problem is that I can't even turn on throwpot or refill because it requires to bind a key but but if I bind a key and click it while ingame nothing works

Jebostroj

Social Credit
Why can't refill and throwpot be automatic? why I need to click some button in order for them to load? that makes them useless? it's like playing legit at that point

567dog_Is_pog

Social Credit
close minecrat
reinstall vape lite
press the 3 dots
bind what you want(NOTE:YOU NEED TO BIND IT IN THE IN-GAME GUI TO WORK CORRECTLY.I had this glitch but now i can bind it in the external gui)