Thoughts & opinion

Julio

Social Credit
I have been vaping for about 3 years. Started on a Eleaf Pico, then up to what I'm currently on, twin 18650 220w mod. I only vape between 60 & 80 watts. I was thinking of moving back to a single battery mod with a max wattage of 100w. Something lighter, hopefully smaller. Would this be a good move? I don't vape saltnic. I make my own juice with traditional nicotine. I use a RTA. If I were to get a 100w mod, vaping at 80w is almost maxing out the unit, do you think it would put to much strain on the unit? Whereas with a 220w mod, vaping at 80 watts, your only using maybe half of what the mod what made for. Thoughts?????????

Veraux

Social Credit
I have been vaping for about 3 years. Started on a Eleaf Pico, then up to what I'm currently on, twin 18650 220w mod. I only vape between 60 & 80 watts. I was thinking of moving back to a single battery mod with a max wattage of 100w. Something lighter, hopefully smaller. Would this be a good move? I don't vape saltnic. I make my own juice with traditional nicotine. I use a RTA. If I were to get a 100w mod, vaping at 80w is almost maxing out the unit, do you think it would put to much strain on the unit? Whereas with a 220w mod, vaping at 80 watts, your only using maybe half of what the mod what made for. Thoughts?????????
Max aim assist is undetectable, but make sure to use antibot: advanced so it doesn’t lock on a bot

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
For your ac use at least 5 maybe 4 values in between. Like you said you’re cheating on minemen, use 3.05 or use none. I personally use 11-17 extra randomization on and inventory fill but settings are up to you.

simp

Social Credit
Mabey play minecraft?