Thoughts on my Masters Div Settings?

Pickle

Social Credit
Going for masters in a season or so, thoughts on these settings? What should I decrease and what can I safely increase? I get about 60 ms.
Aim Assist
Click Aim: Yes
Invisibles: No
Through Blocks: No
Aim on target: Yes
Strafe: Yes
Horizontal Speed: 5
Max Angle: 83 (same as my fov)
Distance: 4.0
Limit to items: Swords and axes

Autoclicker
9.1-14.0 CPS
Inventory Fill: No
Blockhit: Yes
Break Blocks: Yes
Limit to items: Swords and axes

Reach
3.2 - 3.4 Reach
Nothing checked

Velocity
Horizontal - 87.9%
Vertical - 94.7%
Chance - 94.7%
Only when targeting: Yes
Kite mode: Yes
Kite horizontal and vertical: 104.6%

Last edited:
Social Credit
Aim assist is pretty good,
Autoclicker speed is good, but turn off blockhit and break blocks because I'm pretty sure they are detectable by certain anticheats, possibly watchdog.
I like the velocity settings, especially kite because it helps you run away. Although it might be a problem if someone hits you into a void but it's only 4 percent anyway.

Overall, it's pretty decent!
hypixel doesn't detect fly and bhop and you are here saying that blockhit and break blocks won't bypass

are you fucking high

Wong

Social Credit
nice settings but if you are gonna record i recommend turning the aim assist speed down

Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I have about 200ms on hypixel and I use 4 blocks reach and 60% velocity on my main without getting banned. I would recommend you to turn your horizontal velocity down to something like 80-90 (my personal opinion of course). If you are planning to be a closet cheating bitch while recording, just turn on Misplace and lower your aimassist speed. Good luck getting masters!

Rocko495

Social Credit
Those are really low settings use 3.4 to 3.7 60% Horizontal 100% Vertical 90% chance (good for high ping)
Aim assist doesn't matter at all just keep it below 7.5.