This is literally out of topic, but. Anybody knows sum about c++ rust aim assist scripts?

X4Life3

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
I just need help figuring out how does the aim assist work on the "rust" game.

There are people selling recoil scripts and all and I know that aim assist is possible as well, saw some people sell. I was wondering on how to do it, how to code aim assist for rust in C++, like how does it work? it's not supposed to read memory, it's a script and all, how does it detect the module of the human or whatever you call it, I'm not an expert, sorry. I'm just wondering cause I want to help my friend out who codes and wants to make some, he just didn't figure it out yet at all.

ImABird

Social Credit
I mean i would guess it uses mappings and for the aim assist itself I would guess it checks if there is a player in range and then aims at it
I think to know if a player is in your range it just gets your coords and loops through the player list and then checks if the enemy players coords are near yours and then just aims at their coords

ImABird

Social Credit
But I'm not sure I'm not a programmer nor do I know how rust and injection works with c++