This is how CheatBreaker is spying on you

KhwPp

Social Credit
Not even BLC had this many crap on your PC, I'd suggest uninstalling CB asap with registry cleaning software(s)

aIA4nC5.jpg

GHOSTEMANE

Social Credit
I just installed it yesterday and I liked it but with this you showed better I uninstalled it, I will not risk my personal data

itsjhalt

Social Credit
All of those applications that show test.cheatbreaker.com are actually using 127.0.0.1, which is your local machine.

Looks like you mapped test.cheatbreaker.com to 127.0.0.1 in your HOSTS file. Sounds like you probably ran one of those "bypasses" that attempts to point all CheatBreaker connections to your local machine.

:/

KhwPp

Social Credit
All of those applications that show test.cheatbreaker.com are actually using 127.0.0.1, which is your local machine.

Looks like you mapped test.cheatbreaker.com to 127.0.0.1 in your HOSTS file. Sounds like you probably ran one of those "bypasses" that attempts to point all CheatBreaker connections to your local machine.

:/
1st I did not attempt to bypass CB in any way.
2nd Your CheatBreaker leaves more registries than any other Uninstalled program and doesn't delete shit @ Roaming either, I had to do it myself so kind of a dick move having an Uninstall exe if it doesn't clear all your shit.

Fix your program please, ignorance is what wins wars these days, and I'm aware you know anyone will run your software without reading the ToS. At least fix the uninstall.

San

Social Credit
Lol you act like the fbi is watching over our shoulder. But on a serious note, explain what should we be afraid of by having CB on our pc. I have read about people thinking the tos is sketch. I see ppl reacting here: ‘O now i better uninstal’. But tbh, wtf are we even looking at. My thoughts, what would CB gain by having our personal data. Like why is it a big deal that they know where i live or what my name is. What is the danger we are looking at?

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Lol you act like the fbi is watching over our shoulder. But on a serious note, explain what should we be afraid of by having CB on our pc. I have read about people thinking the tos is sketch. I see ppl reacting here: ‘O now i better uninstal’. But tbh, wtf are we even looking at. My thoughts, what would CB gain by having our personal data. Like why is it a big deal that they know where i live or what my name is. What is the danger we are looking at?

Not a big deal, huh?

Alright then. Go ahead, give us your full name. Make sure to give us your exact street address. While you're at it, give us your phone number too.

I know you're not going to do it, because I'm giving you nothing in return. What if I told you that I could prove to other people that you aren't hacking? All you gotta do is give me that stuff. While you're at it, tell me exactly what programs are on your computer too. It's just to prove you're not hacking. Also, let me see what websites you visit. Every single one of them, and how many times a day you visit them.
I'll also want some screenshots of your desktop every few hours, but only when you're playing Minecraft. Just to prove you're not cheating.
Oh, and, when you decide you don't want to give me anything and tell me to leave, I'll never leave. I'll always be watching you. Even when you click uninstall.

itsjhalt

Social Credit
Not a big deal, huh?

Alright then. Go ahead, give us your full name. Make sure to give us your exact street address. While you're at it, give us your phone number too.

I know you're not going to do it, because I'm giving you nothing in return. What if I told you that I could prove to other people that you aren't hacking? All you gotta do is give me that stuff. While you're at it, tell me exactly what programs are on your computer too. It's just to prove you're not hacking. Also, let me see what websites you visit. Every single one of them, and how many times a day you visit them.
I'll also want some screenshots of your desktop every few hours, but only when you're playing Minecraft. Just to prove you're not cheating.
Oh, and, when you decide you don't want to give me anything and tell me to leave, I'll never leave. I'll always be watching you. Even when you click uninstall.

We don't track the websites you visit, nor do we take your address or phone number. As far as the uninstall issue, that's something we're looking into and we should have an update to fix that relatively soon.

We have no interest in your personal information, and the only thing we'd gain from that is bad publicity and legal issues.

Absolutely nobody is forced to use the CheatBreaker client. If people don't consent to us performing this analysis that helps us provide a fairer playing field, they don't have to use our client and can play on servers that are unprotected. As far as your comments go, you can review our Privacy Policy.

San

Social Credit
Im not denying that it is a straight forward and abit invasive approach.

In a business with lets say, ten thousand plus players who downloaded CB. How is my info relevant to anyone of them? Its a legal business. Why would they be interested in any of my personal info.

I think the same way as itsjhalt stated but he explained it better than i could bring in words

Billel

Social Credit
We don't track the websites you visit, nor do we take your address or phone number. As far as the uninstall issue, that's something we're looking into and we should have an update to fix that relatively soon.

We have no interest in your personal information, and the only thing we'd gain from that is bad publicity and legal issues.

Absolutely nobody is forced to use the CheatBreaker client. If people don't consent to us performing this analysis that helps us provide a fairer playing field, they don't have to use our client and can play on servers that are unprotected. As far as your comments go, you can review our Privacy Policy.
You're maybe not forcing us but you aren't warning people about tha logs.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Yeah nobody gets the blame here being honest, if people use this shit and complain is because they don't know what they're doing because they're stupid enough not to read; I took the step on downloading and installing CB because I thought an un-installation was going to get rid of CB completely from my machine.
But looks like I had to have further knowledge on computers or w/e to manually delete stuff from registries (some stuff average person doesn't even know)

And as for you @San you clearly don't know anything about privacy and you're probably ratted already without having any clue.

Last edited:

GHOSTEMANE

Social Credit
If u are a nobody, clearly you will not mind if your personal information or passwords are stolen.

Plexcoo

Social Credit
run cheatbreaker in a virtual environment if this is so concerning. i was able to do so using VMWare just fine. you’ll get a pop up saying something like “cheatbreaker does not support virtual machines” or whatever, but you can simply close out of it and continue regardless.

N0VA

Social Credit

get the fuck out of here you stupid ass pedo

Ocureal

Social Credit

Back on your shit with eaz when i got banned lmfao.