The vape religion

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
I'm making this because I want to spread awareness about this uncompromising, bullshit preaching, factually dubious piece of trash.

schizo.png

This has crossed every line and now he's bleating like a lunatic, fantasizing about some alien technology!
Nobody needs this crap. It's a disservice to everyone on these forums, making shit up like this. I hope you get sent to a psych ward and at last receive proper treatment.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I fail to understand your problem, rofl has been here for 5 years, they’re probably the most knowledgeable person on here. Between him and you, by just looking at the profile, who do you think people are going to side with?

Also saying that he’s a “disservice” to the people on here is hypocritical since you say things that aren’t true and are about as annoying as any average troll that is on this site.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
I fail to understand your problem, rofl has been here for 5 years, they’re probably the most knowledgeable person on here. Between him and you, by just looking at the profile, who do you think people are going to side with?

Also saying that he’s a “disservice” to the people on here is hypocritical since you say things that aren’t true and are about as annoying as any average troll that is on this site.
You're most likely right about me being a hypocrite. But the thing before doesn't make sense. I'll break this down:
It doesn't matter if he's the most knowledgeable when all you ever read from him are the bleatings of a lunatic, this being the prime example.
Between rofl and myself? Looking at profiles? I'm struggling to determine the exact meaning of this.
You have to tell me what aspect of a user profile has the supposed function to lend credibility. It can't be the contents of the user's post since rofl is the prime bishop of the vape religion. He's sniffing so much copium that it's gotten to the point that he's sharing his fantasies; like here where he suggests that every user of vape gets appointed a santa's elf which always monitors your system for minecraft screenshares. He either regrets his purchase of the product or is suffering from severe mental defects.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You're most likely right about me being a hypocrite. But the thing before doesn't make sense. I'll break this down:
It doesn't matter if he's the most knowledgeable when all you ever read from him are the bleatings of a lunatic, this being the prime example.
Between rofl and myself? Looking at profiles? I'm struggling to determine the exact meaning of this.
You have to tell me what aspect of a user profile has the supposed function to lend credibility. It can't be the contents of the user's post since rofl is the prime bishop of the vape religion. He's sniffing so much copium that it's gotten to the point that he's sharing his fantasies; like here where he suggests that every user of vape gets appointed a santa's elf which always monitors your system for minecraft screenshares. He either regrets his purchase of the product or is suffering from severe mental defects.
Your claim of his posts being "bleatings of a lunatic" are completely invalid, please present some sort of evidence that would discredit his claims and maybe people would take you seriously. Most of the time he has evidence to back up what he's saying, they've presented screenshots from credible people such as Manthe against accusations to discredit what he's saying.

The profile statement I made is in general, as an example look at how you type, you are claiming that he's writing "fantasies" or "sniffing copium" but you're clearly making some attempt to sound professional with the overly formal writing. Maybe not a fair argument but the formal writing doesn't make sense as I've yet to see you provide any help to users here that are related to the client other than maybe answering questions that anyone with half a brain can figure out for themselves.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Your claim of his posts being "bleatings of a lunatic" are completely invalid, please present some sort of evidence that would discredit his claims and maybe people would take you seriously. Most of the time he has evidence to back up what he's saying, they've presented screenshots from credible people such as Manthe against accusations to discredit what he's saying.

The profile statement I made is in general, as an example look at how you type, you are claiming that he's writing "fantasies" or "sniffing copium" but you're clearly making some attempt to sound professional with the overly formal writing. Maybe not a fair argument but the formal writing doesn't make sense as I've yet to see you provide any help to users here that are related to the client other than maybe answering questions that anyone with half a brain can figure out for themselves.
I mean, I can tell you that I've been to the Moon and tasted an alien's vaginal fluids, but that's absurd. Right? Vape having some bleeding-edge minecraft server staff screenshare prevention measure is absurd. You can't discredit either one, but it goes against common sense, doesn't it? That's just copium side effects, saying shit like that (I mean come on, don't be stupid).

I've gotten to the second sentence now and I'm having trouble discerning its meaning.
That aside, what do you take for "formal writing?" The fact that I have a rich vocabulary, and have a good grip on the English language, grammatically speaking? And it's true that more often than not, I'm not aiming to provide help. Rofl, while aiming to help, sprinkles a great amount of dogshit that I've dubbed copium. It really comes across that in the depths of his soul, there's an immense regret for his decision to buy vape.
I don't know what more to add. This whole thing surrounding him is just barmy.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I mean, I can tell you that I've been to the Moon and tasted an alien's vaginal fluids, but that's absurd. Right? Vape having some bleeding-edge minecraft server staff screenshare prevention measure is absurd. You can't discredit either one, but it goes against common sense, doesn't it? That's just copium side effects, saying shit like that (I mean come on, don't be stupid).
It’s actually very possible to create a screenshare proof client, most of the time something gets detected by these screenshare tools it’s detecting an action such as deleting a file. Lite itself is never found, that’s what people don’t understand.

If you get screenshared playing without lite and don’t do anything, it won’t find it. I’m willing to bet on that.

It just seems to me that you aren’t being serious at this point.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
It’s actually very possible to create a screenshare proof client, most of the time something gets detected by these screenshare tools it’s detecting an action such as deleting a file. Lite itself is never found, that’s what people don’t understand.

If you get screenshared playing without lite and don’t do anything, it won’t find it. I’m willing to bet on that.

It just seems to me that you aren’t being serious at this point.
What the fuck... I'm not at all arguing that vape lite can't bypass screenshares. I'm talking about the measure that his crack-riddled mind has conjured.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
There is no vape religion or anything else buddy. I'm just here to help people that need help that's all.

And is your post only towards me saying that I help people and that's an issue? Because except you I don't think it's a problem for anyone else.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
There is no vape religion or anything else buddy. I'm just here to help people that need help that's all.

And is your post only towards me saying that I help people and that's an issue? Because except you I don't think it's a problem for anyone else.
You don't 'help' people. That might be your goal, but on many occasions your attempts to help people can have the opposite effect. Nobody benefits from you bringing up some wondrous facets that are a consequence of your copium-induced fantasizing.