The Unspoken Rules of the Forums

ieatballslots

Social Credit
This is basically the unspoken rules list of the Vape Forums. Abide by these rules and you most likely won't get harassed and called gay. This post will be separated into 3 Sections; Replies, Guides, and Threads.

This section refers to rules that should be followed before making
suggestions, reporting mistakes in a thread, or anything that
involves replying to a thread.

1) Actually read the thread
Don't just read half of the main bits of a guide or something and say something
like "I toGGLe 3.4 REacH IN sWEATy fighTS oN mmc tHeRefORe mmc
dOEsnt dEtecT ALL reaccCh" because that's just stupid because MMC doesn't
ban you for using it for low amounts of time, and the guide also wasn't providing
toggle settings, it was providing settings to use all the time. It also wasn't a guide
for MMC cheating, it was one for Lunar cheating.

2) Do research
If you just made your account and you're walking around like your so smart because
you know that the save button is next to the settings button on Vape V4, see a mental
doctor, because you just tried to tell IncognitoDoge that Vape's timer bypasses Hypixel
on its highest settings for 4.5 hours, and that's clearly 140% false.

3) Have common sense, and don't be braindead.
Just what it sounds like, don't make a thread asking how not to lock onto teammates in
Bedwars, and then after somebody told you, reply to the same thread asking where the settings
button is or how to save your config.

4) Don't be toxic for no reason
What the title says, unless the thread is genuinely stupid and shitty, don't just crap on people for
no reason, and if it it genuinely stupid and shitty, at least tell them why (I made the mistake of not
doing that once and I regret it.)

5) Cringe
Don't end your paragraph with greetings because it's supposed to be at the front (also saying
greetings in the first place makes you sound like a stupid 4th grader who just learned a new word)
and don't end every sentence with a smile (Like this: hYpIxEL has nO rEACh CAp 😃)

So pretty much these are the rules to follow when making a guide or thinking about making one.

1) Actually do research (ik this is something a lot of people don't do)
I have seen so many instances of random people just making shitty guides that actually
make zero sense in all manners, from they way they try to convey their message to what
they are conveying. Please, if you're making a guide, actually know what your doing, and don't
try to say shit like velocity bypasses Minemen Club. Because it doesn't and you need to see a mental
doctor if you are above the age of seven, as you clearly have an IQ below 70 by posting that.

2) Don't copy paste my or Incog's settings
If their is a popular guide already made by known members like myself, don't copy them and try to say
"omg im soooo original guys" because unless you make something unique about your guide, such as
an in-depth and accurate explanation on staff or anticheats, or a breakdown on more modules than the basic 4,
your guide will be put in the garbage can and get covered in shit.

3) Make it look nice
Don't use zero formatting and intentionally hurt people's eyes.

4) Necroposting
I think we all know that your gonna get shit on a lot for this.

Pretty much this is what to not do when making threads. At the end of the day, just
don't be stupid.

1) Necroposting
We all know what this is, if you don't for some reason look it up. If you do this for some
reason, then please get off this forum right now.

2) Dumb Questions
If you're so stupid that you cant look over your GUI for three seconds to find the settings button, then
you should get off this forum right now and go drive yourself to the nearest mental hospital.

3) Ban @_____
If they deserve a ban then its fine but don't do something like ban @Manthe!!!!!

4) Random Posts (ex. https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/should-you-eat-rocks.37187/)

tu tu

Social Credit
Reasonable. Also the thread with eating rocks is a masterpiece. Blame the rest of them

ieatballslots

Social Credit
stfu forum newgen

everyone does this

I don't think anyone ever did this + your guide is dogshit
dude you made ur acc like a week ago stfu calling me a newgen when ive been on here for 7 months

i said for literally no reason, like them being a dumbass

ive seen it so many times, goes to show that your a toxic mf that's been on this forum for a literal week whos trying to call people newgens for no reason

________

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
This is basically the unspoken rules list of the Vape Forums. Abide by these rules and you most likely won't get harassed and called gay. This post will be separated into 3 Sections; Replies, Guides, and Threads.

This section refers to rules that should be followed before making
suggestions, reporting mistakes in a thread, or anything that
involves replying to a thread.

1) Actually read the thread
Don't just read half of the main bits of a guide or something and say something
like "I toGGLe 3.4 REacH IN sWEATy fighTS oN mmc tHeRefORe mmc
dOEsnt dEtecT ALL reaccCh" because that's just stupid because MMC doesn't
ban you for using it for low amounts of time, and the guide also wasn't providing
toggle settings, it was providing settings to use all the time. It also wasn't a guide
for MMC cheating, it was one for Lunar cheating.

2) Do research
If you just made your account and you're walking around like your so smart because
you know that the save button is next to the settings button on Vape V4, see a mental
doctor, because you just tried to tell IncognitoDoge that Vape's timer bypasses Hypixel
on its highest settings for 4.5 hours, and that's clearly 140% false.

3) Have common sense, and don't be braindead.
Just what it sounds like, don't make a thread asking how not to lock onto teammates in
Bedwars, and then after somebody told you, reply to the same thread asking where the settings
button is or how to save your config.

4) Don't be toxic for no reason
What the title says, unless the thread is genuinely stupid and shitty, don't just crap on people for
no reason, and if it it genuinely stupid and shitty, at least tell them why (I made the mistake of not
doing that once and I regret it.)

5) Cringe
Don't end your paragraph with greetings because it's supposed to be at the front (also saying
greetings in the first place makes you sound like a stupid 4th grader who just learned a new word)
and don't end every sentence with a smile (Like this: hYpIxEL has nO rEACh CAp 😃)

So pretty much these are the rules to follow when making a guide or thinking about making one.

1) Actually do research (ik this is something a lot of people don't do)
I have seen so many instances of random people just making shitty guides that actually
make zero sense in all manners, from they way they try to convey their message to what
they are conveying. Please, if you're making a guide, actually know what your doing, and don't
try to say shit like velocity bypasses Minemen Club. Because it doesn't and you need to see a mental
doctor if you are above the age of seven, as you clearly have an IQ below 70 by posting that.

2) Don't copy paste my or Incog's settings
If their is a popular guide already made by known members like myself, don't copy them and try to say
"omg im soooo original guys" because unless you make something unique about your guide, such as
an in-depth and accurate explanation on staff or anticheats, or a breakdown on more modules than the basic 4,
your guide will be put in the garbage can and get covered in shit.

3) Make it look nice
Don't use zero formatting and intentionally hurt people's eyes.

4) Necroposting
I think we all know that your gonna get shit on a lot for this.

Pretty much this is what to not do when making threads. At the end of the day, just
don't be stupid.

1) Necroposting
We all know what this is, if you don't for some reason look it up. If you do this for some
reason, then please get off this forum right now.

2) Dumb Questions
If you're so stupid that you cant look over your GUI for three seconds to find the settings button, then
you should get off this forum right now and go drive yourself to the nearest mental hospital.

3) Ban @_____
If they deserve a ban then its fine but don't do something like ban @Manthe!!!!!

4) Random Posts (ex. https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/should-you-eat-rocks.37187/)
what if i wanna be harassed