The most requested mod by users in vape forums.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
It will get released from a trusted source soon so don't download this, also this is an older version than the one I have:
1678728870964.png

Matiqh

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
Wow didn’t know that a rotations mod checks for windows updates HMMMMM
I don't want to be rude, it shows that you are one of those who did not want something that everyone is asking for to be made public, but that does not give you the right to deduce that it is malware or something.

Matiqh

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
It will get released from a trusted source soon so don't download this, also this is an older version than the one I have:
View attachment 7459
I'm sorry to tell you friend that the person who gave you this did nothing more than change it from 1.0 to 1.1 so that there is no way to find it in search engines.

Hasu

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
View attachment 7459

image.png

Matiqh

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23

I like that they provide the download link for the community because in the end it was already public a long time ago, I don't know who made you believe that it was something private, bu; Why do they say that it is a private version, if it has the same files and they share the "oreobits" folder and it is curious that they just publish the link after "menta" has post the original version, on top of that, they deleted some files so that it has less weight and make believe that the original version has malware.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I like that they provide the download link for the community because in the end it was already public a long time ago, I don't know who made you believe that it was something private, bu; Why do they say that it is a private version, if it has the same files and they share the "oreobits" folder and it is curious that they just publish the link after "menta" has post the original version, on top of that, they deleted some files so that it has less weight and make believe that the original version has malware.
I believed it was private because I couldn't find a mod like this anywhere and the person who first shared it on here said it was private and came from someone within the mega walls community that made it. I happened to get it from someone who had it.

Matiqh

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
I believed it was private because I couldn't find a mod like this anywhere and the person who first shared it on here said it was private and came from someone within the mega walls community that made it. I happened to get it from someone who had it.
The origin of the mod is the group of megawalls "mwmafia" and here is the discord https://discord.gg/tddP34DcSj in "#mods" you can find it, uploaded in 2021. The person who provided it to you, only modified the name. The author of the mod is oreobits (oreo#3000) and the creator is shtruz. The mod is taken from zenith client (hacked client) If you look at forge, in the author of the mod, "oreobits" appears, also to say that the mod file that appears in the video that you posted here also has the same author, in fact they deleted some files to make believe that this version weighs more for have some kind of "malware". In fact for those who are interested, apart from rotations the mod has a /camera command and you can see more options like cameraclip and extracameradistance.

fletcher7?7

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
The origin of the mod is the group of megawalls "mwmafia" and here is the discord https://discord.gg/tddP34DcSj in "#mods" you can find it, uploaded in 2021. The person who provided it to you, only modified the name. The author of the mod is oreobits (oreo#3000) and the creator is shtruz. The mod is taken from zenith client (hacked client) If you look at forge, in the author of the mod, "oreobits" appears, also to say that the mod file that appears in the video that you posted here also has the same author, in fact they deleted some files to make believe that this version weighs more for have some kind of "malware". In fact for those who are interested, apart from rotations the mod has a /camera command and you can see more options like cameraclip and extracameradistance.
So it was public the whole time?