The End of Verus [AntiCheat]

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Verus AntiCheat

Original Listing: https://www.mc-market.org/threads/335067/ (Info about Verus)

(!) Before using Configurations, this is MAINLY for Vape (!)
Other Clients are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Verus AntiCheat Analysis

Verus AntiCheat, an AntiCheat that is still utilized but many servers ex (Practice, Minigames, Etc). It has been supported and updated for 4 years. Verus uses Netty Thread(s), which is a non-blocking input/output framework. With this information in mind, I started working on settings that would 100% bypass the Verus AntiCheat. Verus is known to false flag A LOT and it is no surprise, it is a very sensitive AntiCheat, and it does get the job done, however, VapeV4 and Vape Lite both have features that can bypass to Alert System on Verus. Verus also has an interesting API for listening to packets, since it's "compatible" with a lot of plugins and with forked Spigots. This compatibility feature definitely has a lot of people scratching there heads, however, I was able to compare there Packet Listener to a similar one. This is not 100% accurate as, Verus is an intricate AntiCheat. I am purely going off of estimates and approximation, however, very close ones none the less.

Each Configuration will have an explanation attached

VapeV4

PVP Settings

(Butterfly Clicking Allowed Configuration)

Aim Assist: Your Preference
AutoClicker: 9 - 15 CPS / Randomization / Break Blocks / Others (Optional / Risky)
Reach: 3.05 - 3.25 / Vertical Check / Water Check (Could go up to 3.33 But Flags Occasionally)
Velocity (Optional): Default VapeV4 Settings with Anti-Combo on (5 Hits)

(Butterfly Clicking Not Allowed Configuration)

AutoClicker: 8 - 13 CPS / Randomization / Break Blocks / Others (Optional / Risky)
Reach: 3.05 - 3.25 / Vertical Check / Water Check (Could go up to 3.3 But Flags Occasionally)

Velocity (Optional): Default VapeV4 Settings with Anti-Combo on (5 Hits)

VapeV4 Summary

These are the safest PVP Settings that I've tested with Verus AntiCheat at it's most sensitive settings. There is really nothing to say, since 1.) Verus AntiCheat is a PAID AntiCheat, and bypasses are not commonly made for it 2.) Going off of probability, you will set off logs occasionally, since like I said, Verus is a VERY sensitive AntiCheat 3.) The most that would ever happen with these settings is you being screen shared, however, highly unlikely.

Vape Lite

PVP Settings

(Butterfly Clicking Allowed Configuration)

AutoClicker: 9 - 15 CPS / Randomization / Break Blocks / Others (Optional / Risky)
Reach: 3.05 - 3.25 / Vertical Check / Water Check (Could go up to 3.33 But Flags Occasionally)

(Butterfly Clicking Not Allowed Configuration)

AutoClicker: 8 - 13 CPS / Randomization / Break Blocks / Others (Optional / Risky)
Reach: 3.05 - 3.25 / Vertical Check / Water Check (Could go up to 3.3 But Flags Occasionally)

Ved
Vape LIte Summary

Like I said, there is really not that much to be known about Verus, it is just an AntiCheat that servers can use for ANYTHING. It is a universal AntiCheat Plugin after all.

FAQ

Q: How come other Clients can't use the configuration?
A: Other Clients aren't like Vape, there Aim Assist or Reach and AutoClicker might be coded a different way.

Q: Why is Aim Assist our Preference?
A: Vape's Aim Assist is undetectable and I've tested it with almost EVERY AntiCheat, including PVPLands and AntiGamingChair, which are rumored to have the best AntiCheat.

Q: Why is there configurations for Butterfly Clicking Allowed and Not Allowed?
A: Butterfly Clicking plays a HUGE part in the AutoClicker Checks, and going a certain CPS at a constant rate will flag you. (Even Flags Legit Players)

Q: Why can we only go up to 3.25 Blocks?
A: The Reach detection on Verus is accurate, and 3.25 is a setting where it shouldn't flag you on the AntiCheat.

Q: Wait, if 3.25 won't flag us and you said that the Reach Detection is accurate, how come you put 3.3 and 3.33 settings?
A: I said it would Flag Occasionally, because Verus also false flags a TON, mainly due to lag and or just simple packet error.

Q: Why did you not add Bridge Settings?
A: I will be providing Bridge Settings soon,

Q: How do we find out if the server is using Verus?
A: Well, you can obviously do the command /verus and or /verus:verus, /verus:alerts, and /verus:verus gui. If it says you do not have permission, they are using Verus.

Q: Will you update the Settings?
A: Yes, if I find out that there may have been an error in the settings, I will change them.

Q: Will you change the settings often?
A: Every time Verus gets an update, I will update the settings depending on what they fixed and etc.

Final Conclusion

Verus AntiCheat is just another Advanced Packet Based AntiCheat that many servers utilize. The Goal of these analysis are to simply help the Vape Community.

Q: Do you use these settings?
A: I am not a closet cheater.

If you have any further questions, join the Vape Discord that I'm usually active on and give frequent updates on server AntiCheats.

Vape Discord:

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I would also like to add that depending on the server, some settings may occasionally set off alerts, if you are worried about this, simply join the Vape Discord https://discord.gg/9mXCXzFdss or just message me | tdvne#0001

Also, I know that I could have added more and detail it more, however, Verus is a Public AntiCheat, and there is no specific server to technically detail it on.

But no worries, AntiGamingChair, LandBot, Fallback and V A C is next :)

Message me on discord if you have any other AntiCheat I should make an analysis on!

Last edited:
VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I'm not able to edit the thread. So I won't be consistently changing the settings.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 9.54.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 9.54.10 PM.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 52