Text GUI - modularity and profile display

Mathosu

Social Credit
Text GUI modularity
Firstly, I want to suggest a feature to select which modules should be rendered in the text GUI, sort of like in Future. I wouldn't need to know if I have sprint, nametags, anti-bot, projectiles and other modules enabled, however I quickly and easily want to know if I have cheststealer enabled. Sometimes I have it disabled and I screw myself over. Why would you not just enable it? It clogs up 50 % of the vertical length of my monitor and thus gives me blind angles. This would tighten up the overall look and finish, plus it would give an advantage.

Text GUI profile display
Secondly, I want to suggest an option to render what profile you're currently using. If I for whatever reason need to change profile, as I may encounter a fellow Vape user, I wanna know which profile I am currently using, as I may forget to change back to a less blatant one.

Last edited:

xSxdistic

Social Credit
I don't want this to be added
Vape is already really complex, and adding such features to the client will make it really confusing for a new user, and is just going to make things difficult for everyone
If you want to know whether you have a module on or not, just set keybinds and check if the TextGUI removes one module from the bottom on pressing the keybind or adds it
This is the best way to check if you have too many modules enabled

Mathosu

Social Credit
I don't want this to be added
Vape is already really complex, and adding such features to the client will make it really confusing for a new user, and is just going to make things difficult for everyone
If you want to know whether you have a module on or not, just set keybinds and check if the TextGUI removes one module from the bottom on pressing the keybind or adds it
This is the best way to check if you have too many modules enabled
It fills more than 50 % of the vertical lenght of my screen, not to mention I'd have to toggle it on/off and back to check, rather than just to know.