• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I need a few people to test out a new feature in Vape Lite.

People with older computers, or with low end or integrated graphics cards are more preferable, as well as with older windows versions.

If you'd like to test just submit a contact form here with the following information https://www.vape.gg/contact/:

Windows version(64 bit is required):
Video card type:

Please only apply if English is your first language or if you speak fluent English.
Also only apply if you already own vape lite, however if you don't but you have a lower end computer as I described, I may consider giving you free time on vape lite for testing.

KhwPp

Social Credit
If more people apply it's faster for Manthe to fix stuff. So if you meet the requirements, please apply asap.

Kyanite

Social Credit
I need a few people to test out a new feature in Vape Lite.

People with older computers, or with low end or integrated graphics cards are more preferable, as well as with older windows versions.

If you'd like to test just submit a contact form here with the following information https://www.vape.gg/contact/:

Windows version(64 bit is required):
Video card type:

Please only apply if English is your first language or if you speak fluent English.
Also only apply if you already own vape lite, however if you don't but you have a lower end computer as I described, I may consider giving you free time on vape lite for testing.
HMU bruh. What's the feature?

KhwPp

Social Credit
Vape lite now has a heartbeat sensor so when your jitter clicking and your heart rate exceeds a certain BPM the autoclicker is automatically turned on so you don't have an aneurism
It also blocks autism.

Kyanite

Social Credit
Have you seen this stud?
C_P09alW0AA6Gle.jpg

My nigga archy is big boned, fuck you mean fat?
That nigga has a tsunami on his skin when he slaps it. He ain't big boned. That nigga look like he's busting a nut. Fucking horny as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.