Support to new vapers

Yuzuki

Social Credit
idk if this is already added. But When I introduce vape to ppl, they ask pretty basic questions about vape. Such as what does misplace do. What I m trying to say is vape should create a website that could explain each module and its features. for example: what is swing range for killaura?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
idk if this is already added. But When I introduce vape to ppl, they ask pretty basic questions about vape. Such as what does misplace do. What I m trying to say is vape should create a website that could explain each module and its features. for example: what is swing range for killaura?
There is already an option called "Show tooltips" and it explains what modules and options do.

Yuzuki

Social Credit
There is already an option called "Show tooltips" and it explains what modules and options do.
Is it the function when u hover over a module and it shows its function? I thought its only for vape lite

KaydenSux

Social Credit
Tbh a knowledgebase could actually be helpful for new users.
(im not a new member, just a new account)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The major different between vape v4 and lite is vape lite is made to bypass screenshares and vape v4 isn't made to bypass screenshares.

KaydenSux

Social Credit
The major different between vape v4 and lite is vape lite is made to bypass screenshares and vape v4 isn't made to bypass screenshares.
Exactly, however you still need to know how to bypass a screenshare with Vape Lite.

Psylatoon4

Social Credit
sa a peut etre aucun rapport mais la j'attend mon reward pour vape lite Zeus a demandé mon email , je lui est donné mais il est pas co. Et il me reste 3 jours sur vape lite.... Est ce que j ai plus vape je peut quand meme avoir mon reward ou pas?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
sa a peut etre aucun rapport mais la j'attend mon reward pour vape lite Zeus a demandé mon email , je lui est donné mais il est pas co. Et il me reste 3 jours sur vape lite.... Est ce que j ai plus vape je peut quand meme avoir mon reward ou pas?
Redemande lui peut-être qu'il a pas vu.

KaydenSux

Social Credit
Vape lite bypasses ss. What we should know?
Lots of members don't know how to hide vape, nor do they know that its designed for normal minecraft not client side anti cheats. If someone doesn't know how to properly hide vape even if they self destruct it can still be found.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Lots of members don't know how to hide vape, nor do they know that its designed for normal minecraft not client side anti cheats.
If by hiding you meant disguise the vape lite as a real exe you should know that it shouldn't be necessary since pcaclient etc isn't an actual detection.