Suggestion: More options for legit scaffold

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
In my opinion, legit scaffold is an extremely useful module. However, I think allowing users to select exactly what part of the block it shifts for you could make this even more useful.
My suggestion is to add a slider for legit scaffold that allows you to select which part of the block that it shifts at. For example, you could add a slider that goes from 0.5 - 1.0.
0.5 is the middle of the block, and 1.0 is the very edge of the block.
This is kind of similar to the reach slider.

Let's say if the user selects 0.8 - 1.0. The legit scaffold would randomly shift somewhere between the very edge of the block and 0.2 blocks before the edge of the block.
This would not only make it 100% undetectable to anti-cheats, but it also looks pretty legit on your point of view and other peoples' point of view, making it perfect for recording.

Anyway, that's my suggestion. I'm not exactly sure how hard this would be to implement, but I hope it can be!
Thanks

Ocureal

Social Credit
In my opinion, legit scaffold is an extremely useful module. However, I think allowing users to select exactly what part of the block it shifts for you could make this even more useful.
My suggestion is to add a slider for legit scaffold that allows you to select which part of the block that it shifts at. For example, you could add a slider that goes from 0.5 - 1.0.
0.5 is the middle of the block, and 1.0 is the very edge of the block.
This is kind of similar to the reach slider.

Let's say if the user selects 0.8 - 1.0. The legit scaffold would randomly shift somewhere between the very edge of the block and 0.2 blocks before the edge of the block.
This would not only make it 100% undetectable to anti-cheats, but it also looks pretty legit on your point of view and other peoples' point of view, making it perfect for recording.

Anyway, that's my suggestion. I'm not exactly sure how hard this would be to implement, but I hope it can be!
Thanks
SHITTTTT, it would be nice to have, but im not sure that manthe even has the skills to do that. i mean i wouldnt get your hopes up but its worth a try.

+1