Suggestion For VapeV4 / Vape Lite (Suggestion 1)

GermyV6

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23

SUGGESTION FOR VAPE V4

(1) There should me a mod for vapev4 for the mac / linux users, simply just make VapeV4 Version that is a mod so mac players can enjoy!

[I wll probably do more suggestions soon)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Vape doesn't support linux/max but using this method you should be able to use it:

Also use the right suggestion format next time.

GermyV6

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I know, But I'd like vape to have a version for forge as a mod (like vape.jar mod or smth) so mac users can run it without having to do complicated stuff to make it work on their systems i hope manthe considers adding this anyway thanks for the guide

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I know, But I'd like vape to have a version for forge as a mod (like vape.jar mod or smth) so mac users can run it without having to do complicated stuff to make it work on their systems i hope manthe considers adding this anyway thanks for the guide
Linux and MacOS won't be supported. Making vape as a jar file mod would just destroy the security just for some people that aren't able to windows.

If you want to use vape, just use windows. Nothing more.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit

SUGGESTION FOR VAPE V4

(1) There should me a mod for vapev4 for the mac / linux users, simply just make VapeV4 Version that is a mod so mac players can enjoy!

[I wll probably do more suggestions soon)
1. This is "general discussion" not "suggestions" post it there instead
2. They can't just simply "make it a mod" it's more complicated then that
3. Try what meowmeow sent

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Linux and MacOS won't be supported. Making vape as a jar file mod would just destroy the security just for some people that aren't able to windows.

If you want to use vape, just use windows. Nothing more.
Exactly. That's why so many clients get cracked when they are just .jar files (although most of them contain malware).

GermyV6

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
1. This is "general discussion" not "suggestions" post it there instead
2. They can't just simply "make it a mod" it's more complicated then that
3. Try what meowmeow sent
Sorry, Im new to vape forums so ill make sure to not make the mistake next time!
I agree, It is not simple but after i read the replies it is easy to crack .jar files
Gonna try that guide but can i use lunar client with wine?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Sorry, Im new to vape forums so ill make sure to not make the mistake next time!
I agree, It is not simple but after i read the replies it is easy to crack .jar files
Gonna try that guide but can i use lunar client with wine?
You should be able to use Lunar with it.

GermyV6

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
ohhh i was thinking it could be ported like v3 or v2 but seeing them they got cracked easily