Suggestion for Vape Lite : scaffold/god bridge

IforgormymcIGN

Social Credit
My suggestion is that scaffold for vape lite could have Godbrige mode (current u can only speedbrige) so my idea is like there would be two modes one for speedbrige and other one for godbrige. The settings for godbrige mode could be like “fail procentage” (point of it would be if there would be 0% u would not fall but if there would be 50% u could fall) and it would be cool if on cps counter it would show like 20 cps (I forgot how many u need for Godbrige). (Last thing I am sorry for my bad English it’s not my native languag)

IforgormymcIGN

Social Credit
(Not putting big chances that someone will actually read it but still would be cool to godbridge in front of my friends…that I don’t have XD)

Social Credit
If you set scaffold delay to 10 - 20 ms or something like that it’s only a few seconds slower.
Yeah but to them they need that 2 seconds or something I started using safewalk just to godbridge just to be a bit faster and rush a little bit faster but I’m contemplating it because it might be flagging

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Yeah but to them they need that 2 seconds or something I started using safewalk just to godbridge just to be a bit faster and rush a little bit faster but I’m contemplating it because it might be flagging
It doesn’t flag but just don’t clip the blocks mid bridge or staff will see in replays.