Suggestion: Fake Hacks - READ

DaddyMaybe

Social Credit
Ok hey guys one of my favorite hacks on my old days of using garbage clients was the fake hacker feature, u pressed a button and someone you choose will appear to be using Kill Aura, idk how these hacks work but if its not that blatant (idk how it would be ) I would love it to be on Vape Lite so I can get some people banned ;)

Untethered

Social Credit
Ok hey guys one of my favorite hacks on my old days of using garbage clients was the fake hacker feature, u pressed a button and someone you choose will appear to be using Kill Aura, idk how these hacks work but if its not that blatant (idk how it would be ) I would love it to be on Vape Lite so I can get some people banned ;)
Yes I like this idea but this would often be ignored on servers as they know what it looks like. They have this on Jigsaw if you want to use it though.

Vape

Social Credit
Metro 5.1 was a sick client and had this it’s extremely old though.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
You can use Aliases to change someone's ingame name. You can get a friend to change their skin to whatever person you're trying to frame, and then just have them hack against you while you have them aliased as Stimpy or whatever.