Suggestion: Be able to use text GUI on the bottom of the screen

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
Hi, I know that many people have mods such as keystrokes, potion and armor HUD, coords etc, that take up a lot of space on their screen. Some people use these mods on the top part of the screen, leaving no room for the text GUI, which only looks good on the top part of the screen, because the text extends downward from the tab. This is why I think it'll be useful for the text GUI text to extend upward from the tab when placed in the bottom portion of the screen. It will look very nice, and in addition to that, it will look really cool if it is able to be sorted my length from bottom to top. Thanks!

KhwPp

Social Credit
Having your screen cluttered is so dumb and ruins Vanilla essence of, Minecraft just imagine a forge mod pack with 20 mods, majority of them displaying on your screen (skipping the fact it makes your game just consume more and more ram) and then having some quake pro fov (I cringe every time I see a hypixel player with this)

If you're using Text GUI is because you (probably) don't record then why would you have keystrokes mode on? Why would you have reach display mod on?

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
I mean there are a lot of mods that display things on your screen that take up a lot of space that many people use even if they're not recording. Many actually give an advantage, like potion HUD, coords etc, and that's why people use them. Anyway, that was only one reason that this should be added. It would just look really nice if the text GUI could extend upwards from the bottom and it would give the client a slightly better aesthetic.