Stupid question cuz i am new to minecraft cheating

AleCSz

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
How does aim assist work for blatant cfgs, i mean i see many ytb videos where aim assist is so fast but for me it’s too smooth and instead of hitting it takes like 2-3 seconds to aim at any1.
Or is it just killaura?

kyrooo

Social Credit
How does aim assist work for blatant cfgs, i mean i see many ytb videos where aim assist is so fast but for me it’s too smooth and instead of hitting it takes like 2-3 seconds to aim at any1.
Or is it just killaura?
well, aim assist isn't a blatant module u can use it at any setting and wont get banned. yes that is killaura, it aims and hits for u. while aim assist from its name helps u aim

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Or is it just killaura?
You might be thinking about lockview aim mode in killaura, which is basically aim assist but super fast and aims at the same spot 24/7. You can also increase aim assist speeds beyond what the sliders allow you if you click the number and edit it.
well, aim assist isn't a blatant module u can use it at any setting and wont get banned. yes that is killaura, it aims and hits for u. while aim assist from its name helps u aim
You can still increase the speeds where it becomes like aimbot pretty much.

AleCSz

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
so while using blatant i can turn off aim assist, auto clicker and these things?