Straightening things up

Yuzuki

Social Credit
I did not, and will not show any disrespect to any races. It was a simple edit from @Troxity123 to change his msg, and later erased the (edited) sign next to the modified msg. Please ignore any negative perception about me being racist on ANY platform. (forums, discord, etc) m sorry if u got offended by me from other ppl's words. I swear I did not say it and please, dont judge a person just because someone else told u to.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
holy fucking shit man its a joke and everyone knows it lol.

Keeloman

Social Credit
I did not, and will not show any disrespect to any races. It was a simple edit from @Troxity123 to change his msg, and later erased the (edited) sign next to the modified msg. Please ignore any negative perception about me being racist on ANY platform. (forums, discord, etc) m sorry if u got offended by me from other ppl's words. I swear I did not say it and please, dont judge a person just because someone else told u to.
Deadass no one thought you were racist this forum is filled with trolls and assholes don't feel like you need to be a good person here

Yuzuki

Social Credit
Deadass no one thought you were racist this forum is filled with trolls and assholes don't feel like you need to be a good person here
I just want to make sure ppl are not feeling offended by trolls. And more importantly my reputation in this community.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
you're retarded shut up.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
I hate blacks?