Strafe?

Nonced

Social Credit
What exactly does strafe in blatant mode do for v4?

Does it just auto-strafe or does it noticeably change your speed too? Because back in v3, I could use strafe easily on any pot pvp server and it was undetected so I'm wondering about its current functionality in v4. To clear up I'm not talking about aim assist strafe just strafe by itself.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit

Does it just auto-strafe or does it noticeably change your speed too? Because back in v3, I could use strafe easily on any pot pvp server and it was undetected so I'm wondering about its current functionality in v4. To clear up I'm not talking about aim assist strafe just strafe by itself.
Using the strafe may you get banned.

processos

Social Credit

I think it moves you from out of the sight of who you are attacking, I use it with 1.0 for the angle options and the distance I set to my reach value, I think it can be slightly useful, if you're playing on hypixel it won't get you dogged, and I don't think staff will ban you for that

Rases

Social Credit
From what I have heard, I believe the "strafe" module is mostly designed to increase the effectiveness of bhop + killaura. Basically, it quickly rotates you around your target (with bhop) so that your opponent cant hit your without something like a 360 killaura. In most other clients it is called target strafe. This was first introduced in the Exhibition client by arithmo. Vape quickly added this module after that as arithmo is also the developer for vape's blatant module.

processos

Social Credit
From what I have heard, I believe the "strafe" module is mostly designed to increase the effectiveness of bhop + killaura. Basically, it quickly rotates you around your target (with bhop) so that your opponent cant hit your without something like a 360 killaura. In most other clients it is called target strafe. This was first introduced in the Exhibition client by arithmo. Vape quickly added this module after that as arithmo is also the developer for vape's blatant module.
It doesn't works as targetstrafe I believe, other clients targetstrafe are much stronger, but I see a difference using Vape's strafe sometimes

Rases

Social Credit
It doesn't works as targetstrafe I believe, other clients targetstrafe are much stronger, but I see a difference using Vape's strafe sometimes

Well I guess I was wrong (tbh I have never even tried to use vape bhop/strafe before so I just assumed that it's targetstrafe)

manas

Social Credit

it basically just tries to stay away from your opponent if you select 3 blocks and use reach then you can hit them while they cant hit you(thats the idea but its kinda scuffed and if the server has an anticheat DO NOT USE IT)