Strafe module

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Suggesting this for both V4 and lite since the module can't really compromise screen shares and is a ghost module.
Module Description: Uses various kinds of movements to keep your opponent at set distance.
How it works: It will w tap, s tap etc. to keep your target in range you'd set in settings (min-max slider). Note that the module won't chase after enemies.
This was a module before but I'm not sure how well it worked and if it flagged, it has insane potential if you know how to use it though.
Note: You can't flag anti cheats if the module is made properly/doesn't have loopholes that'll make it detectable like being able to set negative values.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I think the problem with modules like this (such as wtap, blockhit, etc) is that you might want specific actions at a specific time and this generally tends to get in the way, it’s hard to make something like this adaptive since mc combat is so situational.

Also yes the old strafe module was bannable I believe.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I think the problem with modules like this (such as wtap, blockhit, etc) is that you might want specific actions at a specific time and this generally tends to get in the way, it’s hard to make something like this adaptive since mc combat is so situational.

Also yes the old strafe module was bannable I believe.
1 extremely easy solution to that:
Strafe key: hold the key down when you want it to activate, leave empty to activate whenever it can.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I feel like this would feel awkward on the keys, it couldn’t be a wasd key because well… yeah

I guess but for some reason people don’t like doing that
I've tried the exact module on another client and it was insane with a good config, the key I set it to was f and it was completely fine

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Idk I would just prefer a highly customizable w-tap and s-tap as well as blockhit as its own module