stop being pussies and use this config

ilovevape123

Social Credit
I main skywars and i have used for more than 6 months on my main known account in solos 3.5 reach max aa 80 80 100 and 0.07 hitboxes with 150ms. its fucking safe no one gets banned for this settings lmfao. Just dont go to lbs and you will be fine.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
you can have it on 100 is the same thing
I main skywars and i have used for more than 6 months on my main known account in solos 3.5 reach max aa 80 80 100 and 0.07 hitboxes with 150ms. its fucking safe no one gets banned for this settings lmfao. Just dont go to lbs and you will be fine.
We're not p*ssies we just want to stay unbanned , you can be staff-banned anytime with these settings.

shioranai

Social Credit
People ask for SAFE settings…while these settings will be safe 90% of the time there is a small chance a staff might ban you for them.
I use 3.85 aura on my main and have never been banned but if a smart staff decided to watch me, I would probably be banned.

ieatballslots

Social Credit
bad

Simpl

Social Credit
You can go 4.1 blatant aura 0 0 velo and bypass watchdog but just 1 staff will fuck up your day