Status Vape V4

Reversexe144

Social Credit
Hello everyone, been gone for a couple of months. (new forums acc)
Returned to Minecraft cheating after Fortnite added 3 anticheats lmao

Just a couple of questions that's it.
Planning on using V4 on Lunar (Hypixel), Lunar is still fine with most ppl?

Stuff like Reach, velo and stuff is also still fine too use if not too blatant?
Appreciate it thanks!

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Hello everyone, been gone for a couple of months. (new forums acc)
Returned to Minecraft cheating after Fortnite added 3 anticheats lmao

Just a couple of questions that's it.
Planning on using V4 on Lunar (Hypixel), Lunar is still fine with most ppl?

Stuff like Reach, velo and stuff is also still fine too use if not too blatant?
Appreciate it thanks!
You can inject Vape V4 into lunar client without any major issues, and yes, reach velo etc. are all safe to use on hypixel because the server (or rather anticheat) has no combat checks anyways - any reach, hitbox, velo, autoclicker or aim assist bypasses - values too big will still cause u to be staff banned of course

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
You can inject Vape V4 into lunar client without any major issues, and yes, reach velo etc. are all safe to use on hypixel because the server (or rather anticheat) has no combat checks anyways - any reach, hitbox, velo, autoclicker or aim assist bypasses - values too big will still cause u to be staff banned of course
What constitutes a combat check?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
What constitutes a combat check?
an example would be a reach check that flags if it detects that youre using reach (and either alerts staff or anticheat bans u) - which doesnt happen on hypixel

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
an example would be a reach check that flags if it detects that youre using reach (and either alerts staff or anticheat bans u) - which doesnt happen on hypixel
Okay... that is one hard sell. I think you're exaggerating.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Okay... that is one hard sell. I think you're exaggerating.
i 4.25 blocked in ranked skywars for an entire season and got away with it - if it would anticheat ban, i wouldve been banned. if it would flag / staff alert, i wouldve been staff banned. still using 3.7 reach with 0.3 hitboxes on my alt, sometimes for hours on end, without any issues. you overestimate the capabilities of hypixel staff and/or watchdog.
edit: i also use 1h 30v 100c in pit aswell as blatant aura on that account, also no issues there

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
i 4.25 blocked in ranked skywars for an entire season and got away with it - if it would anticheat ban, i wouldve been banned. if it would flag / staff alert, i wouldve been staff banned. still using 3.7 reach with 0.3 hitboxes on my alt, sometimes for hours on end, without any issues. you overestimate the capabilities of hypixel staff and/or watchdog.
edit: i also use 1h 30v 100c in pit aswell as blatant aura on that account, also no issues there
What if you're like a blind spot for the hypixel ecosystem?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
What if you're like a blind spot for the hypixel ecosystem?
the rsw thing happened on my main, the other shit on my alt. i HIGHLY doubt its just a glitch in the matrix that causes me to be exempt from the anticheat, especially considering that my main did get banned when vapes bhop got watchdog detected a few months ago)

fpspack

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
the rsw thing happened on my main, the other shit on my alt. i HIGHLY doubt its just a glitch in the matrix that causes me to be exempt from the anticheat, especially considering that my main did get banned when vapes bhop got watchdog detected a few months ago)
can you give a mostly legit config for ranked skywars, im at like 1k elo already but i keep dying to ranked cheaters so i cant beat them might as well join them
- main account
- 90 ping
- USA
etc

fpspack

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
im also not trying to get banned atm since i dont got any other accounts for hypixel so theres that too.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
can you give a mostly legit config for ranked skywars, im at like 1k elo already but i keep dying to ranked cheaters so i cant beat them might as well join them
- main account
- 90 ping
- USA
etc
AC: 15-20
AA: any
Reach: 3.05-3.15
Velo: 88h 100v 100c
Hitboxes: <0.1

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit