Start Delay

50sixone

Social Credit
Are there any experienced Vape Lite users that know a good Start Delay setting for the Right Autoclicker? I have steered away from using Fastplace, with a Delay of 1, so that I do not get caught in a possible ban wave on Hypixel (provided that staff / watchdog start checking your RMB). I am looking for something where you are still able to block clutch, place separate blocks and staircase bridge.

Thanks for your help

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Are there any experienced Vape Lite users that know a good Start Delay setting for the Right Autoclicker? I have steered away from using Fastplace, with a Delay of 1, so that I do not get caught in a possible ban wave on Hypixel (provided that staff / watchdog start checking your RMB). I am looking for something where you are still able to block clutch, place separate blocks and staircase bridge.

Thanks for your help
It's just as you want.
Also the banwave are mostly for blatant features. If you see someone saying 3.3 reach is detected it's a lie they don't detect it.

Beefy

Social Credit
It's just as you want.
Also the banwave are mostly for blatant features. If you see someone saying 3.3 reach is detected it's a lie they don't detect it.
They dont detect it its just the staff they arent lying

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
They dont detect it its just the staff they arent lying
How can they see something like 3.3 reach? The server lags all the time so it's not possible to notice 3.3 reach. Also due of the recent updates many people have been false banned.

50sixone

Social Credit
It's just as you want.
Any recommendations? I am curious as to what other people use

Rednose

Social Credit
How can they see something like 3.3 reach? The server lags all the time so it's not possible to notice 3.3 reach. Also due of the recent updates many people have been false banned.
Tbh I haven't seen or experienced much lag on hypixel only some lag spikes but in replays I am pretty sure you can tell if they were lagging or the server was lagging, its a million dollar company they aren't dumb... plus most of the information about "ban info" and detections are leaked on private websites, due to people paying staff to leak it. Please don't say the server lags all the time for no reason because in all honesty it really isnt that bad except when there are above 100k players. Which fairly hasn't been reached in quite bit of time.

edit: please don't say "million dollar company but dont have any devs for anticheat" or something along the lines of that because that is different on a whole new scale.

Rednose

Social Credit
start delay doesn't really matter imo I customize it to my needs but i just don't use 0 delay.