( STAFF ) Lunar Client Manthe Clicker

AltF4

Social Credit
I was wondering if I were to use Manthe Clicker on Lunar would it be detected and get me banned on the Lunar Client Ban Wave?

xMauZ

Social Credit
I was wondering if I were to use Manthe Clicker on Lunar would it be detected and get me banned on the Lunar Client Ban Wave?
Most likely, Yes. I’m pretty sure that Manthe / The developers of vape won’t add support for client sided anticheats anytime soon if at all, because there isn’t a high enough demand & it would be very hard to maintain undetectability cause of client side anticheat updates, which is one of vapes selling points. (Undetectability)

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I know that Manthe Clicker can work on Lunar Client, but for bypassing the banwaves I am not sure as some claimed they bypassed and others claimed that they got banned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
my theory is :
If you are using low settings u should be able bypass the banwave

QWordPath12

Social Credit
I was banned but cuz I used it 16-20 cps

For bypass banwave you might use under 15 and there is no problem

Sorry for my english xd

Ziqr

Social Credit
I never got banned and I got to 1500 elo once. Would recommend! (Still not banned by the way :p)

Cussin Manthe

Social Credit
How does a higher setting on the clicker make it more detectable on lunar client?
Lunar hard caps CPS (15 or 16 I believe), clicking above that doesn't actually register in the client, so I'm not sure if it would make you more "detectable" but it's pointless to set your CPS to anything higher than that.