Staff checker

Social Credit
Just a module that shows if a staff is online and what lobby/gamemode hes spectating.
Idk if this is actually possible just a thought i had. My bad if im being autistic xD

VapeV4

maxwalkss

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
Just a module that shows if a staff is online and what lobby/gamemode hes spectating.
Idk if this is actually possible just a thought i had. My bad if im being autistic xD
Would be a great feature if added but it's not possible so pls don't trust people that say they have or sell a client with that module, they are virusses

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
so do you know any other way of seeing if staff are on other than just waiting for someone to get banned in chat. im talking abt pit mostly btw
Not really, the closest you can come is just seeing if any are online the server actively banning (ban tracker)

YouTube

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
this could be possible on a server like minemenclub because it has a website that shows if staff are online and they could just use the website api, theres also a way to check is staff is following you but i forgot it

Seeeerttty

Social Credit
Pretty sure you can do this because a staff checker named Gus exists in the pit (for 10$) and it works although it’s just whether they r online or not rather then what they r doing. For example they could be playing bedwars not the game u r playing. Still would be useful if there was a module that shows which staff is online