SS Recording Software

South_Road

Social Credit
I'm Looking to start a little something that I will be launching against the viper network but I need more info on what tools they use to SS. A way to get a full and very detailed look at that i need a rec software. Not OBS because Viper's BLSquad can detect that. I need something the doesn't show up on either my point of view or the ss tool's. help

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Open an anydesk with a trusted friend and ask them to record their screen while they watch yours through anydesk.

South_Road

Social Credit
I mean when I'm frozen. If i had another person try and ss me that the staff didn't recognize they would ask me to reject it or ban me. I mean something that I can do on my own to record with out it being visible from my point of view so when i'm being ss'd I can rec

Dark_

Social Credit
I mean when I'm frozen. If i had another person try and ss me that the staff didn't recognize they would ask me to reject it or ban me. I mean something that I can do on my own to record with out it being visible from my point of view so when i'm being ss'd I can rec
Shadowplay would most likely work best if you have an nVidia GPU. I doubt staff would look for it and it doesn't show up in the task bar, its basically invisible. You could also use something like action or obs and hide the task bar.

South_Road

Social Credit
Shadowplay would most likely work best if you have an nVidia GPU. I doubt staff would look for it and it doesn't show up in the task bar, its basically invisible. You could also use something like action or obs and hide the task bar.
I will Just use that thanks! And I have been told by a friend who was ssed on viper that they use BLSquad which will detect me using OBS or action. I am going to just stick to shadowplay

Dark_

Social Credit
I will Just use that thanks! And I have been told by a friend who was ssed on viper that they use BLSquad which will detect me using OBS or action. I am going to just stick to shadowplay
When were they ssed? Im pretty sure BLSquad is out of date unless they are still updating it