Some Suggestion

RealGoof

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
I suggest Scaffolding blatantly isn't blatant enough. we need the ability to use other items while cheating with it.
Also, DamageFly would be nice, as i think it'll be better for bypassing.
A Vape official Launcher would be very nice, and i'm sure most users will download it.
An Ability to change Modules's color in the Module's name list(frogot the name). i suggest an ability to change between 2 to 3 colors on the modules.

Hope those suggestions would come on vape!

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I suggest Scaffolding blatantly isn't blatant enough. we need the ability to use other items while cheating with it.
A Vape official Launcher would be very nice, and i'm sure most users will download it.
An Ability to change Modules's color in the Module's name list(frogot the name). i suggest an ability to change between 2 to 3 colors on the modules.

A vape launcher is completely useless since it's an injection client.

lspot4me

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20

ghost client does not need to fly😅