Some questions of a beginner of vape

Dou_Bi

Social Credit
I am a novice using vape. I have many questions. I hope you can answer my questions. Thank you:p
Here's the question⬇

1.How to bind functions to keys?
2.Why are some features gray and can't be enabled?
3.Why does MLG often not put water under my feet?
4.Why some function tips Must Be Bound?
5.What's the use of velocity and Wtap?
6.What is AntiBot(what is bot?) I found that some people said to enable remove bot, while others said no. what does remove BOT do? and should i enable it?
7.What does strafe and timer do?
8.What does PropHunt and Spawner Finder do?
9.What does duel info show?
10.How to use macros?

These should be most of my problems at present.
By the way, my English is not very good, so please try to explain it in simple words.
Thank you again:p

doom

Social Credit
why tf did you buy vape if you know this little about cheating lool

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I am a novice using vape. I have many questions. I hope you can answer my questions. Thank you:p
Here's the question⬇

1.How to bind functions to keys?
2.Why are some features gray and can't be enabled?
3.Why does MLG often not put water under my feet?
4.Why some function tips Must Be Bound?
5.What's the use of velocity and Wtap?
6.What is AntiBot(what is bot?) I found that some people said to enable remove bot, while others said no. what does remove BOT do? and should i enable it?
7.What does strafe and timer do?
8.What does PropHunt and Spawner Finder do?
9.What does duel info show?
10.How to use macros?

These should be most of my problems at present.
By the way, my English is not very good, so please try to explain it in simple words.
Thank you again:p
1. shift click then press a key.
2. Some features need blatant mode and other need to be bound.
3. It depends if you checked "Water" and if you have a water bucket in your hotbar.
4. So modules need to be bound to work.
5. velocity reduces your knockback and the WTap wtaps for you.
6. It makes your modules such as AimAssist and Killaura ignoring bots, this option is here to "hide" the bots.
7. strafe strafes for you, and the timer speed up/down your game.
8. the prophunt is an ESP to see where the porps are hidden and the SpawnerFinder renders a nametag to see where are the spawners.
9. It shows hit landed and potions thrown.
10. write a name/ID of items such as "water bucket", "lava bucket" etc bind it and it will do a right click with the items.

Dou_Bi

Social Credit
3. It depends if you checked "Water" and if you have a water bucket in your hotbar.
6. It makes your modules such as AimAssist and Killaura ignoring bots, this option is here to "hide" the bots.
8. the prophunt is an ESP to see where the porps are hidden and the SpawnerFinder renders a nametag to see where are the spawners.
10. write a name/ID of items such as "water bucket", "lava bucket" etc bind it and it will do a right click with the items.
thx :) :p

Dou_Bi

Social Credit
I would like to know what kind of help wtap strafes can give me in the game (I'm a real novice) THX:p

winstonwlau

Social Credit
I would like to know what kind of help wtap strafes can give me in the game (I'm a real novice) THX:p
wtap strafes reset your sprint after hitting someone. minecraft has this weird thing where only your first hit while sprinting does a ton of knockback. you can google/youtube wtapping to learn more, but vape's wtap just automatically unsprints and sprints again for you. i personally don't recommend it, just wtap manually.