Some QOL suggestions I'd like

Maks7594

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Vape Edition: Vape V4

Suggestions: Parkour working on every block, new ESP type modules, NoJumpDelay, and more
Suggestion Description: 1. Make a little option for toggling Parkour on every block. Parkour currently works if you are elevated 2 blocks from the floor. That means it doesn't work if you are elevated 1 block. 2. Add ChinaHat, a custom Cape module where a .png file hosted on the Internet could be used as a custom cape. 3. NoJumpDelay is self explanatory. It removes the jump delay so you don't have to mash Space. Originally in LiquidBounce. 4. Merge RightClicker with AutoClicker. Add "NoMinimizedRender" that stops rendering the game or makes the max FPS 15 when the game goes unfocused/minimized. A gradient color for the ClickGUI and more stuff. I know this is a lot of stuff but I hope some of it will get added :) Sorry for any suggestions that are already in V4!

Maks7594

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
2. Add ChinaHat, a custom Cape module where a .png file hosted on the Internet could be used as a custom cape.
Correction: 2. Add ChinaHat and a custom Cape module where a .png file hosted on the Internet could be used as a custom cape.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Vape Edition: Vape V4

Suggestions: Parkour working on every block, new ESP type modules, NoJumpDelay, and more
Suggestion Description: 1. Make a little option for toggling Parkour on every block. Parkour currently works if you are elevated 2 blocks from the floor. That means it doesn't work if you are elevated 1 block. 2. Add ChinaHat, a custom Cape module where a .png file hosted on the Internet could be used as a custom cape. 3. NoJumpDelay is self explanatory. It removes the jump delay so you don't have to mash Space. Originally in LiquidBounce. 4. Merge RightClicker with AutoClicker. Add "NoMinimizedRender" that stops rendering the game or makes the max FPS 15 when the game goes unfocused/minimized. A gradient color for the ClickGUI and more stuff. I know this is a lot of stuff but I hope some of it will get added :) Sorry for any suggestions that are already in V4!
I already had NoJumpDelay suggested but it got declined : (

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
RightClicker was merged with AutoClicker before but they separated it, which was a good choice. ChinaHat is useless. Cape is cool but there are mods for clientside cosmetics and there's no point in mixing cosmetics with an utility client unless vape is adding official cosmetics. An option to reduce fps when tabbed out exists in pretty much any pvp client + forge mods, it doesn't need to be added but I guess it would be fine if it was.