Some Information to AGC

ImABird

Social Credit
So basically in this thread I'm gonna tell you some things about AGC like how to bypass it and shit
Comment if you have anything to add (and don't bully me please)
How to bypass it:
AGC is a very good Anticheat overall but like all Anticheat it has it's flaws, for example if you just use 3.0-3.2 reach you will get banned (guaranteed! ) but AGC is very easy to bypass with Ping.
How to get higher ping then? You may ask, you can get higher ping through severel things in Vape v4 there is something called BeanerNet although I don't know if it works but on whiteout there is something called "fakelag" (DON'T BY WHITEOUT IT'S AUTOCLICKER IS DETECTED ON AGC AND ITS OUTDATED) but if you are a based man just go with Clumsy you can search it up on Github (so it's safe) just remember don't go too high with the ping because 800+ kicks (you will still not be able to use blatant reach consistent).

What client should is use?
So there are a few clients that bypass AGC very well, some examples are Rise,Azura and idk help me with these pls. So now these are mostly blatant clients where you can fly and use killaura, so a quick guide on how to fly:use a bow its as simple as that.
Now that is it for now with this thread please correct me if I'm wrong or do suggestions what I can add, Bye.

ImABird

Social Credit
Also nearly every ghost client that is updated works on there with relatively low aa and a ac with a 5cps gap (like 9-14)