So there’s a blatant mode, but what about a legit mode?

kerza

Social Credit
Under the option for blatant mode, add legit mode. What this would do is a) disable every feature that could possibly get you banned, and for features such as reach not allow anything above 3.5 let’s say and for aimassist nothing fast and b) possibly have a custom made profile (by the user) that always launches legit mode on inject and also for people who are inexperienced with vape v3 and maybe even lite to not get banned on their main instantly without an ss.

thanks for reading! Have a great day and I hope you consider this @Manthe

Last edited:

kerza

Social Credit
You just described Vape Lite.
What are you talking about??? I didn’t ask for inject into badlion, I didn’t ask for an external gui I asked for them to disable everything that can get you banned such as aura and make reach etc limited???? Vape lite is nothing like this

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
What are you talking about??? I didn’t ask for inject into badlion, I didn’t ask for an external gui I asked for them to disable everything that can get you banned such as aura and make reach etc limited???? Vape lite is nothing like this
Vape lite is exactly what you are describing, minimal features along with being screenshare proof.

You also suggested forcibly limiting certain settings, but that's redundant and your own willpower should be sufficient enough to not increase your settings too high.

You mentioned badlion as if that's the main purpose of the client, but we do not officially support any 3rd party clients.

You mentioned the external GUI, but vape lite has the option to use an internal GUI as well.

You also suggested that your proposed feature should disable everything that could get you banned - but almost anything could theoretically get you banned. If you believe you can make a determination on what will get you banned, such as killaura as you said, then make a new profile and remove those modules via the edit GUI feature.

kerza

Social Credit
Vape lite is exactly what you are describing, minimal features along with being screenshare proof.

You also suggested forcibly limiting certain settings, but that's redundant and your own willpower should be sufficient enough to not increase your settings too high.

You mentioned badlion as if that's the main purpose of the client, but we do not officially support any 3rd party clients.

You mentioned the external GUI, but vape lite has the option to use an internal GUI as well.

You also suggested that your proposed feature should disable everything that could get you banned - but almost anything could theoretically get you banned. If you believe you can make a determination on what will get you banned, such as killaura as you said, then make a new profile and remove those modules via the edit GUI feature.
I said I DONT want those two? Does anyone actually read the full post or make conclusions within 4 words

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I said I DONT want those two? Does anyone actually read the full post or make conclusions within 4 words
Don't want what two? I have read your entire post, if you mean badlion and external GUI then don't use those things, use forge and the internal GUI. My point is every feature you are requesting already exists in some capacity, and the ability to remove the features that you don't want already exists.

kerza

Social Credit
Don't want what two? I have read your entire post, if you mean badlion and external GUI then don't use those things, use forge and the internal GUI. My point is every feature you are requesting already exists in some capacity, and the ability to remove the features that you don't want already exists.
Being able to use such high reach gets tempting and you end up underestimating staff or the anti cheat and resulting in a ban, it happens but if you use legit mode the option to use high reach high aimassist low velocity etc just isn’t an option and all in all helps, also I didn’t want it to have extra injectable compatibility or anything I wanted it to be like a reverse blatant mode if you know what I’m trying to say

MastaNub

Social Credit
Being able to use such high reach gets tempting and you end up underestimating staff or the anti cheat and resulting in a ban, it happens but if you use legit mode the option to use high reach high aimassist low velocity etc just isn’t an option and all in all helps, also I didn’t want it to have extra injectable compatibility or anything I wanted it to be like a reverse blatant mode if you know what I’m trying to say
just don't be a retard and don't turn up your reach jesus christ. that's the main rule of closet cheating: don't edit your settings!

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I understand that you might have some sort of problem with self control, but we're not going to make a new feature just to protect against that.

And as far as "extra" anything that you mentioned, you are not obligated to use those abilities, and having them available is in no way detrimental to your experience. You can simply choose to not use them, they are not forced upon you and are not even made apparent in any way.

As previously mentioned, reverse blatant mode would just be the normal client before enabling blatant mode.

JARENNA

Social Credit
I understand that you might have some sort of problem with self control, but we're not going to make a new feature just to protect against that.

And as far as "extra" anything that you mentioned, you are not obligated to use those abilities, and having them available is in no way detrimental to your experience. You can simply choose to not use them, they are not forced upon you and are not even made apparent in any way.

As previously mentioned, reverse blatant mode would just be the normal client before enabling blatant mode.
i hope you answer.
is there huge chance the aura will be patch on hypixel. if we use low settings ? like very low

woahvicky

Social Credit
Under the option for blatant mode, add legit mode. What this would do is a) disable every feature that could possibly get you banned, and for features such as reach not allow anything above 3.5 let’s say and for aimassist nothing fast and b) possibly have a custom made profile (by the user) that always launches legit mode on inject and also for people who are inexperienced with vape v3 and maybe even lite to not get banned on their main instantly without an ss.

just disable modules lol, I enable blatant mode too just because legit scaffold is fast af and here's my menu upload_2020-4-6_19-7-11.png

Poggers

Social Credit

Just self destruct, younhave achived legit mode

Poggers

Social Credit
Manthe doesnt have to add stuff just beacause you dont have self control, its his client, aand he can add / not add any fetutes he wants