So I bought 40$ worth of amazon gift cards to buy vape

Bruh69420

Social Credit
Yesterday i asked how to purchase vape v4 with gift cards in support they responded showing how i then replied to that email with the codes its been about 8 hours (sent them the codes replying to the email where i asked them around 12 pm est) its been like 7 hours are they gonna activate me and i just need to wait a day or so? or do i need to create a new contact support ticket and put the codes in there

Putin

Social Credit
Yesterday i asked how to purchase vape v4 with gift cards in support they responded showing how i then replied to that email with the codes its been about 8 hours (sent them the codes replying to the email where i asked them around 12 pm est) its been like 7 hours are they gonna activate me and i just need to wait a day or so? or do i need to create a new contact support ticket and put the codes in there
Give me these codes for vape activation

BlatantLegit

Social Credit
msg me the activation code here and I'll be able to help you