Sk1er got access to vape

NerdPlaysMC

Social Credit
Today someone told me that an old Vape user gave Sk1er (a dev for hypixel) his copy of vape to try and patch features of the client on hypixel. Personally I do not know if this is true but I know that this had happened to a client called Cyanide. Just wanna warn anyone who uses Vape on hypixel for a patch to some features on hypixel.

Social Credit
Today someone told me that an old Vape user gave Sk1er (a dev for hypixel) his copy of vape to try and patch features of the client on hypixel. Personally I do not know if this is true but I know that this had happened to a client called Cyanide. Just wanna warn anyone who uses Vape on hypixel for a patch to some features on hypixel.
LOL
tene has vape too
why havent we all died yet
retard xD

NerdPlaysMC

Social Credit
Sk1er is not a hypixel dev
well he helps the dev team and creates all the coding and helps with anticheat just the devs check over it to make sure it will work. That's why cyanide autobanned people when they logged on a few weeks ago

veincheese

Social Credit
Never underestimate angry, "special" and motivated people with way too much free time and proven programming skills. Yes, he is young, but I'm not sure about the "he won't do shit" part.

blatnt

Social Credit
An admin could buy vape lol it literally costs 30$ and mvp+ costs 30$