silent mode aim speed question

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Quick question cuz imma try to post a pit guide on best config but if I set aim speed to zero on silent aura it is basically just normal mode but with a different autoblock right?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
No it won't work at 0. Use 10 (preferably higher) and a low angle for pit, keep in mind you shouldn't use killaura 24/7 though even in the pit.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
No it won't work at 0. Use 10 (preferably higher) and a low angle for pit, keep in mind you shouldn't use killaura 24/7 though even in the pit.
So the killaura just wont work at all at 0 aim speed? When streaking in middle wouldnt it look very blatant if you use 10 aim speed? Your head would be moving all over the place really quickly. Wouldnt it be more legit to use 6 or 7 aim speed with 40 angle?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
So the killaura just wont work at all at 0 aim speed? When streaking in middle wouldnt it look very blatant if you use 10 aim speed? Your head would be moving all over the place really quickly. Wouldnt it be more legit to use 6 or 7 aim speed with 40 angle?
You'll have to test as I don't play pit, but yes lower speed & angle would look better.

Social Credit
Ive been using these settigns for like a week and not gotten banend even when staff are in lobbies. Is this just luck or are they alright settings?-I only toggle ka in the main pit when im around loads of other p[eople and i toggle keep sprint on runners and sometiems just leave it on when ive got ka on in mid1686605519644.png

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Raise velo to 85h maybe lower ka angle to 45 or 50 to be safe for now (due to staff). Dont use right click when using normal mode for some reason it bans in pit. If ya want you could raise attacks per second to 9-14 but wont really change much. If you want to look a lil bit more legit and have a semi autoblock you could prolly use silent ka with 6 aim speed and 40 angle. This autoblock wont really win any hvhs but it might be helpful and the silent rotations are just good to make you look more legit. If you want to be really really safe you could use hitboxes instead of ka but I dont think that would work well for you as your a low prestige and you could get away with ka.

Also eventually when ur a higher prestige and unlock spade or when you unlock axe you can sword swap. I wouldnt use vapes autoheal to do this even though it is possible. I personally use logitech macro software but im sure there is others.

Social Credit
Raise velo to 85h maybe lower ka angle to 45 or 50 to be safe for now (due to staff). Dont use right click when using normal mode for some reason it bans in pit. If ya want you could raise attacks per second to 9-14 but wont really change much. If you want to look a lil bit more legit and have a semi autoblock you could prolly use silent ka with 6 aim speed and 40 angle. This autoblock wont really win any hvhs but it might be helpful and the silent rotations are just good to make you look more legit. If you want to be really really safe you could use hitboxes instead of ka but I dont think that would work well for you as your a low prestige and you could get away with ka.

Also eventually when ur a higher prestige and unlock spade or when you unlock axe you can sword swap. I wouldnt use vapes autoheal to do this even though it is possible. I personally use logitech macro software but im sure there is others.
do you know if 40-80 chest steal will ban

Social Credit

can i toggle this on hoppers or will it get me staffed? im assuming it wont get me watchdogged right?
1686655095461.png

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
do you know if 40-80 chest steal will ban
I have never used cheat steal idk if you want to use it for care packages don’t set it too high or else everyone will see that you took everything in chat.
can i toggle this on hoppers or will it get me staffed? im assuming it wont get me watchdogged right?
View attachment 7810
not worth toggling harder on hoppers you won’t win as silent doesn’t have a full autoblock while the hopper most likely will. A high a prestige called ship was basically legit but toggled on hoppers and that’s how he got banned.

Social Credit
I have never used cheat steal idk if you want to use it for care packages don’t set it too high or else everyone will see that you took everything in chat.

not worth toggling harder on hoppers you won’t win as silent doesn’t have a full autoblock while the hopper most likely will. A high a prestige called ship was basically legit but toggled on hoppers and that’s how he got banned.
ah ok cheers