Sight

Yuzuki

Social Credit
Anyone have the paid version? client cost 6969.69 on intent.store. wtf ?!?
Is the client actually good like novo or flux or its just garbage

Yuzuki

Social Credit
also neither flux or novo are good. novo give shit fps and isnt smooth and flux is just ew
Ok, if u are not getting good fps then probs ur pc is trash. I get a solid hour out of every alt from novo
Second... Flux is kind of a "classic" for me. Like who doesnt remember the good old b13?

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
m actually consider getting Moon. Any good? or just flashy yt vids
i have an intel i5 3750, openGL 2.1, and a gtx 675m and get 200 fps with sigma 4.0, under 20 with sigma 5.0, and 50 on vanilla

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Anyone have the paid version? client cost 6969.69 on intent.store. wtf ?!?
Is the client actually good like novo or flux or its just garbage
It’s 6969 because it hasn’t been updated since last June. The original dev of the client (Seb) was ratted by final and then exit scammed. In janurary of this year one of the staff members attempted to revive the client with two new devs (newb and cheatcodes) but newb never really did any work and cheatcodes wasn’t motivated to work on it without help.

Yuzuki

Social Credit
It’s 6969 because it hasn’t been updated since last June. The original dev of the client (Seb) was ratted by final and then exit scammed. In janurary of this year one of the staff members attempted to revive the client with two new devs (newb and cheatcodes) but newb never really did any work and cheatcodes wasn’t motivated to work on it without help.
Damn.. History class today