should i use blink to skip past people in bedwars to break their bed?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You can but don’t use it for every single bed or it’ll result in a staff ban. Use it once every 10 - 15 games and if you are in a situation without a bed.

As for settings you would have to do more research as blink settings are beyond my knowledge sorry :/

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
u tryna look legit i dont reccomend it but u can use if want but u will eventually get staff ban i think
Not really, blink isn’t blatant as long as you aren’t using it every fight. I can’t imagine staff would ban for 1 usage in a replay, they would false legits.

flushed

Social Credit
You can but don’t use it for every single bed or it’ll result in a staff ban. Use it once every 10 - 15 games and if you are in a situation without a bed.

As for settings you would have to do more research as blink settings are beyond my knowledge sorry :/
blink: choke packets in both directions, turn off auto send, turn on spawn fake

fly: vanilla, 5 speed vertical and horizontal

try to not use it for too long and bind fly + blink to the same key for convenience

xoowfy

Social Credit
Not really, blink isn’t blatant as long as you aren’t using it every fight. I can’t imagine staff would ban for 1 usage in a replay, they would false legits.
i could also just ping spoof from like 15 ms currently to like 150? to make it seem like i’m lagging