Should I Purchase Vape Lite?

Anthonie

Social Credit
I am mainly a Pvp player, and I heard Vape Lite goes with mainly PVP. Should I purchase it for 1 month or full-time? If you were in my position what would you prefer?

Anthonie

Social Credit
Well, I actually purchased it for 1 month, my 30 day use for Vape Lite ran out ~ 3 days ago. It was honestly amazing. I am contemplating whether or not to purchase 1 month again or not, however I feel like it would be a nuisance as I would have to constantly renew the subscription. Anywho, with that being said, what would the best option be?

Artificial

Social Credit
Well, I actually purchased it for 1 month, my 30 day use for Vape Lite ran out ~ 3 days ago. It was honestly amazing. I am contemplating whether or not to purchase 1 month again or not, however I feel like it would be a nuisance as I would have to constantly renew the subscription. Anywho, with that being said, what would the best option be?
If you found it amazing then I don't see why you shouldn't purchase lifetime :)

ukm

Social Credit
The client is marketed as undetectable but 6 block reach doesnt bypass :/

PrendMonSud

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
The client is marketed as undetectable but 6 block reach doesnt bypass :/
Of course that it doesnt by-pass , a 6 blocs reach will get you flagged with any anticheat ! 3.5 blocks max. From buy page : « Undetectable means that the features within the client are not inherently detectable by an anticheat, generally. However, you are still capable of increasing the settings to the point where an anticheat can easily detect them. »

vec.

Social Credit
Of course that it doesnt by-pass , a 6 blocs reach will get you flagged with any anticheat ! 3.5 blocks max. From buy page : « Undetectable means that the features within the client are not inherently detectable by an anticheat, generally. However, you are still capable of increasing the settings to the point where an anticheat can easily detect them. »
bro he was joking