VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
can i use 10.6-14.8 ac and 52 aa?
yes
I just got a 50ws on sumo with 70 velocity and 3.5 clown
explain the ppl getting banned for 3.3 and 80%? it's not safe rn. its not 100% you will get banned but its a possibility, its better to not use stuff rn
don't listen to the kid who said to not use reach or velo you're fine
i wouldnt say that rn mr. vec, someone in duels community got banned for 3.3 and 80% and someone for 3.2. it's better to be safe for a few days than get banned

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
yes

explain the ppl getting banned for 3.3 and 80%? it's not safe rn. its not 100% you will get banned but its a possibility, its better to not use stuff rn

i wouldnt say that rn mr. vec, someone in duels community got banned for 3.3 and 80% and someone for 3.2. it's better to be safe for a few days than get banned
Just to clarify something, watchdog hasn't been updated.

And 3.3 reach isn't detected. If they get banned it's probably because they used something else.

vec.

Social Credit
yes

I will say that because it's true. nobody is gonna get banned for 3.3 unless they have very low ping

ImABird

Social Credit
yes

You know why normaly this reach isn't bannable BECAUSE OF PING and it would false ban so many people (Ima just ignore staff bans ok?)

nogger

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
no
99.9% chance they were playing around with blatant stuff 0.01% chance hypixel added velo and reach checks which theyll never do because it would ban more legits than cheaters in the past 5 years

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
no

99.9% chance they were playing around with blatant stuff 0.01% chance hypixel added velo and reach checks which theyll never do because it would ban more legits than cheaters in the past 5 years
someone else on these forums confirmed it in another thread sooo

Protein

Social Credit
ive been playing with 3.6 reach 78% velocity no autoclicker and havent been banned