Shadows in Lunar Client

blntmc

Social Credit
When I was using Vape V4 on Lunar Client (Which is very buggy for good reason), I noticed how the blocks around me are shaded differently and when you press F1 it goes back to normal but as soon as you go out of F1 it turns back.. Its really hard to look at and is an overall annoying thing to deal with. So if anyone knows a way to fix this or if you are having the same issue please let me know.

This is what it looks like:

Protein

Social Credit
How do i inject into lunar? Whenver i try to inject, it just tells me no minecraft process found
When I was using Vape V4 on Lunar Client (Which is very buggy for good reason), I noticed how the blocks around me are shaded differently and when you press F1 it goes back to normal but as soon as you go out of F1 it turns back.. Its really hard to look at and is an overall annoying thing to deal with. So if anyone knows a way to fix this or if you are having the same issue please let me know.

This is what it looks like:

flushed

Social Credit
How do i inject into lunar? Whenver i try to inject, it just tells me no minecraft process found
launch minecraft from the lunar launcher in windowed mode first, then run the vape exe. only go back to full screen after you inject.

blntmc

Social Credit
Are you launching lunar client in experimental branch? Last time I checked its less buggy and you should be able to inject easily.