Sfa

RandomC

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
If I get a Sfa(s) for hypixel do I need to/should I use a vpn.

I'm asking because sometimes I have other scripts on other accounts running and a VPN would disconnect them.

RandomC

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
if its an ip ban i would assume so but you could try without
Never mind found my answer:

when you receive a ban for cheating your IP gets flagged for a period of time (I dont know how long, I think a week). any new, unique logins (so accounts that have NOT logged in from this ip before) get security alert banned, these are permanent and have to be appealed. when an account reaches network level 25 they bypass these flags and will no longer be security banned.

but theres one more type of IP ban they do, when you receive a boosting ban (stat boosting, not skyblock profile) any recent logins on your ip, so any other account you used recently, gets banned as well with that, this can set of huge chains that ban like 25+ players at once, these bans are rare because they can only be handed out by admins, but they do happen.

hello_ree

Social Credit
Does hypixel ip ban though? I've been banned before and used other accounts without a vpn on purpose and I haven't been banned.
i think it ip bans if you get multiple accounts on the same ip perma banned but im not sure cuz ive never been perma banned