Settings to bypass (itami)

vdgiuaswaebiubu

Social Credit
Autoclicker (LMB): 11-13, Reach: 3.14-3.21 Autoclicker (RMB): 17.0-18.0. I feel like these are very basic modules that should bypass the likes of hypixel and mmc but I'm unsure, if not any tweaks I could make to bypass pretty much every server. It works great on cracked servers but that is not saying much since their anticheat practically encourages hacking. Also is fine bedwarspractice and mineplex. Mostly hypixel but ik the anticheat isn't very good so mmc and pvpland are like what I'd like to bypass.

tldr settings for hypixel mmc etc closet cheating.

zZeus225200

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Autoclicker (LMB): 11-13, Reach: 3.14-3.21 Autoclicker (RMB): 17.0-18.0. I feel like these are very basic modules that should bypass the likes of hypixel and mmc but I'm unsure, if not any tweaks I could make to bypass pretty much every server. It works great on cracked servers but that is not saying much since their anticheat practically encourages hacking. Also is fine bedwarspractice and mineplex. Mostly hypixel but ik the anticheat isn't very good so mmc and pvpland are like what I'd like to bypass.

tldr settings for hypixel mmc etc closet cheating.
i've played with reach 3.35 and velocity + autoclicker 16-20 cps with extra randomization, and got banned just after a staff spectated me.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I mean not rlly lol the only advantage is vape lite has a bunch of blatant stuff I won't use
Vape lite doesn't contain any blatant stuff, only combat, utility and render modules. And how are you supposed to bypass any screenshare with some free cheats, while with vape lite it's easy.

vdgiuaswaebiubu

Social Credit
Vape lite doesn't contain any blatant stuff, only combat, utility and render modules. And how are you supposed to bypass any screenshare with some free cheats, while with vape lite it's easy.
well itami is screenshare proof also but I am trying vape lite now got banned on some tiny server 60 dollars is totally worth it

vdgiuaswaebiubu

Social Credit
literally my settings were Reach 3.10-3.20 Right autoclick 17-18 (only blocks) throwpot (100) and aimassist 70 (clickaim,teams,through walls, range 6.04, max angle 102, nametags and fullbright how in gods name did they detect it, after a while but still. Its kitpvp so autoclick doesn't matter.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
well itami is screenshare proof also but I am trying vape lite now got banned on some tiny server 60 dollars is totally worth it
Most of the tiny servers have an anticheat that false ban everyone. And a free cheat can't be screenshare proof.