3-4.2

Velocity
Just dont go less than 65
Only while targeting

maxhax

Social Credit
ur gonna get banned that’s blatant asf

you will bypass watchdog but if staff sees u or if somebody records u ur banned

if u wanna be more discreet change reach to 3.2-3.6 AC to 9-14 and horizontal velo to 80. don’t touch vertical velocity or chance

Noptin

Social Credit

if u wanna be more discreet change reach to 3.2-3.6 AC to 9-14 and horizontal velo to 80. don’t touch vertical velocity or chance
Actually vertical velocity you can have. 80 and above for vertical is perfectly fine, and chance you would most likely want it to be 95 and higher. 15 CPS AC is not much considering the anticheat. However I do agree with you reach settings.

onsteriods

Social Credit

Aight thanks, but forums reporting isnt a thing anymore so as long as staff dont spec, and when do they spec lmao, well be fine

winstonwlau

Social Credit
Actually vertical velocity you can have. 80 and above for vertical is perfectly fine, and chance you would most likely want it to be 95 and higher. 15 CPS AC is not much considering the anticheat. However I do agree with you reach settings.

I heard vertical velocity is instant autoban, along with chance. I've been using 60 horizontal, 100 vertical and 100 chance for well over two months now, no problems on my end.

Noptin

Social Credit
I heard vertical velocity is instant autoban, along with chance. I've been using 60 horizontal, 100 vertical and 100 chance for well over two months now, no problems on my end.
Same with your 100/100, I’ve been using vertical and chance at lower than 100% and have no ban for 2 months as well . It may be an instant autoban on other servers? However on Hypixel, as long as you do not surpass the legit settings you should...be fine.

onsteriods

Social Credit
Read closely

We are changing the way we handle this section for reporting players and our aim is turn this section into a database that staff and administrators can refer to when looking into players and suspicious activities. When investigating players, we can't always find the evidence and information needed to carry out a punishment and this is a perfect location for us to refer back to and find additional information and evidence to assist with the decision making process.

We have decided to do this as over 90% of the reports made, have already been handled by Watchdog and our staff through our in game reporting features. Handling these reports are very time consuming for the staff and in the time of handling one report in this section they could have responded to 5 reports made on the network. There has also been increased situations of insufficient evidence, falsified evidence and reports being made by third parties, which can lead to incorrect bans and this change will avoid further occurrence of this.

Noptin

Social Credit
Read closely

We are changing the way we handle this section for reporting players and our aim is turn this section into a database that staff and administrators can refer to when looking into players and suspicious activities. When investigating players, we can't always find the evidence and information needed to carry out a punishment and this is a perfect location for us to refer back to and find additional information and evidence to assist with the decision making process.

We have decided to do this as over 90% of the reports made, have already been handled by Watchdog and our staff through our in game reporting features. Handling these reports are very time consuming for the staff and in the time of handling one report in this section they could have responded to 5 reports made on the network. There has also been increased situations of insufficient evidence, falsified evidence and reports being made by third parties, which can lead to incorrect bans and this change will avoid further occurrence of this.
Are you supposed to be a Hypixel staff wannabe

edit: nevermind I see what you’re doing