Settings for hypixel bedwars streaking while nicked (90ms)

Radish

Social Credit
those are unnicked so you'd think i can go higher right?
uh ive have 3.4-3.5 80 100 100 and no ac and i dont get banned on my mvp++ alt while nicked- my friend derpysquidyt uses blatant 3.59-3.6 reach and 75 80 100 velo and 17-20 ac without ban. guys why are you so afraid. half the settings will never get you banned like 3.5 reach will not flag and nor will people suspect it(btw I have 9ms-15 ms on hypixel)

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
just use like 3.1.3-2 and 90% and toggle 3.5-3.6 and 80% against snipers / when u lose bed

as long as u dont use high settings 24/7 ur not gonna get banned, like once every 20 games you'll be fine
i know people who use killaura to hit through blocks on main against snipers and they arent banned. youll be fine. just use high settings very sparingly

2gud4uuu

Social Credit
Being nicked doesn’t matter staff can still ban you
You ugly retard. Im using 3.40 reach 80 horizontal and 80 vertical, 35 hitboxes, 13-15 autoclicker and I've been going on with this for almost a year and no staff ban or anticheat ban, also on 47ms nicked, I play the bridge classic, and sometimes bedwars and I have never gotten a ban at all. stop being so scared to go a little blatant its not gonna hurt you.

Radish

Social Credit
You ugly retard. Im using 3.40 reach 80 horizontal and 80 vertical, 35 hitboxes, 13-15 autoclicker and I've been going on with this for almost a year and no staff ban or anticheat ban, also on 47ms nicked, I play the bridge classic, and sometimes bedwars and I have never gotten a ban at all. stop being so scared to go a little blatant its not gonna hurt you.
frfr

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Lol

Scamm

Social Credit
uh ive have 3.4-3.5 80 100 100 and no ac and i dont get banned on my mvp++ alt while nicked- my friend derpysquidyt uses blatant 3.59-3.6 reach and 75 80 100 velo and 17-20 ac without ban. guys why are you so afraid. half the settings will never get you banned like 3.5 reach will not flag and nor will people suspect it(btw I have 9ms-15 ms on hypixel)
One smart person, people are actually retarded enough to think there‘s a difference between using 80 and 60 velo, if a staff checks replays it‘s still easy to check for them that you don‘t take the kb you should take lol …

mp9

Social Credit
bro staff watch replays all the time. also the staff arent retarded.

Radish

Social Credit
One smart person, people are actually retarded enough to think there‘s a difference between using 80 and 60 velo, if a staff checks replays it‘s still easy to check for them that you don‘t take the kb you should take lol …
and over half the time they check if your a high level and they either assume ur cheating or your good at reducing. literally had a mod friend named eighties and he would only staff ban if they were low hypixel levels reducing or getting weird combos but if your over lvl 100 they wont even think about banning you unless your ultra blatant and using 4.2 reach- even so I used 4.2 reach on skill mod client for 3 days WITHOUT even being reported on overlay or hypixel- no ban. why is everyone on vape forums such a pussy?