Settings for hypixel 89-95 PING

Hizato

Social Credit
AutoClicker 18 20
Reach 3.1 3.3
Velocity 90h
Bruh, pretty sure hit-reg mostly stops registering at 14 cps, Reach is understandable and Velocity is blatant. I normally use Killaura Reach, Aim assist and Autoclicker. I won't get banned and I'll still be able to play cause I have a ton of alts & ips'.

shioranai

Social Credit
Bruh, pretty sure hit-reg mostly stops registering at 14 cps, Reach is understandable and Velocity is blatant. I normally use Killaura Reach, Aim assist and Autoclicker. I won't get banned and I'll still be able to play cause I have a ton of alts & ips'.
You’re saying 90h is blatant but KA isn’t?
And no hypixel has no clicker checks, you can use 20 20.

Last edited:

Hizato

Social Credit
You’re saying 90h isn’t blatant but KA is?
And no hypixel has no clicker checks, you can use 20 20.
The OW probably wanted legit settings. He probably does want legit settings which you gave to him were great but a some of your options were blatant. I've heard and read about Youtubers and Hypixel Forums(which I semi-believe) that 14-15 is when the system kind of stop registering hits. That explains the AC. Now the Reach, I 100% agree with that. A pat on the back for that. But I made a error on the Velocity thing, I'm sorry and it was my fault for not reading it properly but I still think the ac is lil out of reach there.