[Settings] Bedwars (Vape V3)

okthisisepic

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '18
I mainly play solo but sometimes I play 4s, here are the settings I use (Vape v3)
I have been playing with these settings for 7 months now, have never been banned.
My ping is 40-80
(I'd appreciate feedback on these settings, and some good legitish KillAura settings for when I go against other closet cheaters)

AutoClicker
Left: 10-12
Right: 11-14
Break Blocks ✔️

AimAssist
Vertical Speed: 3.9
Horizontal Speed: 5.1
(I recommend lowering down the speeds for these if you play 3s or 4s, for solo and doubles it should be good.)
Max Angle: 121
Distance: 4.0
Aim Vertically ✔️
Click Aim ✔️
Check block break ✔️
Strafe Increase ✔️

Reach
3.1 - 3.27

Velocity:
Horizontal: 93.8%
Chance 95%
Vertical: 100%

Optional Modules:

W-Tap

Range: 3.4
Delay: 0-280

Nametags

Scale: 0.6
Health ✔️
Distance ✔️
Effects ✔️
Hide Bots ✔️

AutoTool (Keybind: V)

;)

okthisisepic

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '18
what does autotool do? And btw very good settings. it really looks like you know what you are doing.
Basically it switches to the correct tool, so let’s say there’s wood on the bed, it switches to axe then if there’s end stone or clay, it switches to a pick. It really saves time

Last edited:

bebe yoda

Social Credit
Basically it switches between to the correct tool, so let’s say there’s wood on the bed, it switches to wood then if there’s end stone or clay, it switches to a pick. It really saves time

So when you are going to destroy a bed, if you toggle it even if your on your sword it just switches to the correct tool until you toggle it off?

okthisisepic

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '18
So when you are going to destroy a bed, if you toggle it even if your on your sword it just switches to the correct tool until you toggle it off?
Yes, the tools have to be in your hot bar ofc, I recommend turning it off immediately after breaking the bed because if you are PvPing and you accidentally have it on and you look at the stone block it switches to the pick of you have one