Servers Detect Injected??

LtRaptor

Social Credit
So today i was playing on a server and I got banned was only using like 3.1 reach auto clicker and like 95 velocity with like 80 chance know I don't care I got banned but when I got banned staff contacted me and said they noticed something was injected?? is that actually a thing I was on badlion can they notice or know when something is injected into your Minecraft if so does minemen do that and that's why I keep getting banned on that. Anyone know anything about this would be awesome

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So today i was playing on a server and I got banned was only using like 3.1 reach auto clicker and like 95 velocity with like 80 chance know I don't care I got banned but when I got banned staff contacted me and said they noticed something was injected?? is that actually a thing I was on badlion can they notice or know when something is injected into your Minecraft if so does minemen do that and that's why I keep getting banned on that. Anyone know anything about this would be awesome
It's not possible lol

Saprix

Social Credit
Minemen is anyway false banning people

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
fair enough weird that's there reasoning then like I know I was cheating but such low settings and had just hopped on server to duel a mate
It's from your velocity and reach, use autoclicker and aim assist.

Sidneyy

Social Credit
I think it can detect autoclicker, so try putting it 1-13 CPS and try not using aim assist

Shitterdown

Social Credit
8-14 cps, aim assist bypasses at any settings
no it doesn't tf on minemen you have to have aimassist less than 6.5 but if you don't wanna take a chance try anything lower than 5.5. autoclicker should be set to 8-12 or 9-13. velocity is detectable so if you want you could use like 97% but its really not gonna make a difference at all tbh

Veraux

Social Credit
no it doesn't tf on minemen you have to have aimassist less than 6.5 but if you don't wanna take a chance try anything lower than 5.5. autoclicker should be set to 8-12 or 9-13. velocity is detectable so if you want you could use like 97% but its really not gonna make a difference at all tbh
This shows how little you know

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The speed of the aim assist doesn't make the aa more or less detectable. The AA is undetectable.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
fair enough weird that's there reasoning then like I know I was cheating but such low settings and had just hopped on server to duel a mate
It’s ur velocity. Don’t have ANY velocity. Your reach bypassed, but velocity didn’t.